The New Balloons-Will Hook Up Internet to the Remotest of Villages!

by truthlover123 1 Replies latest watchtower bible

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

My name has changed from truthover, I guess because I haven't been on as much, however, last week the big news report was that these "balloons" would go higher than the satelites and would beam the internet into all the huts and villages around the world that are not connected. Just throwing it out there, what will that do to the 3rd world countries where, according to the WW report, the growth is for the WT? Once they are online and can do their own research as in North America, for example, do you think there will be growth or disaster for the society?Looking at that report, growth was lowest in educated areas of the world, while big in 3rd world coutries and if you look at the number of hours preached vs the nbr baptized, the percentage rate is terrible, very slow growth, baptisms have not changed for years and are around the 250,00 per year mark while the pub grow slowly, yet looking at baptized ones and add that nbr to the average pubs last year vs ave pub this year, , there is still about 100,000 missing and that is not due to death.

your comments pls... thanks TL

• sspo
    sspo

Growth comes mainly from children getting baptized at young age. It's always been so for decades.

If you have more than 100k congregations and you have 2 kids getting baptized in every one of them, you get your 250000

a year.

Those very kids will usually fall out a few years later.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit