Question for JW leaks (or someone)

by zound 5 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• zound
    zound

The respondants brief in the Candace Conti case - is that leaked document available elsewhere - is the public allowed to read it or is it supposed to not be available freely?

Important urgent question - hope I can get an answer! (reason being I want to state to someone I've read it - but don't want to say I read it from an apostate site)

• irondork
    irondork

All those documents are public information.

A few months ago someone here at JWN showed us how we could subscribe to all information pertaining to case # XYZ, or in this case, the Conti case. The court sends all this information directly to your email. Anyone with any interest can subscribe free of charge and you can be sure that these documents are available on far more than just "apostate" websites.

http://appellatecases.courtinfo.ca.gov/index.html

• zound
    zound

Oh awesome, thanks! I thought that was just updates and stuff - I'll subscribe right away.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

RE: Jane Doe (Candace Conti) v. Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York et al.

Unlike the previous case (HG11558324) before the Alameda County Court in California, in which documents could be downloaded from the court's web site once they were published, documents relating to the current case (A136641) before the Appellate Court, can not be downloaded from the court's web site. These must be obtained directly from the court... or via other sources such as:

http://jwleaks.org/candace-conti/

Keep in mind that to fabricate court documents, including the signatures of an attorney, such as Rick Simons (Candace Conti's attorney) or those representing the Watchtower Society, is a serious criminal offence and one that JW Leaks is not willing to commit.

If in doubt about the authenticity of documents on JW Leaks ring the legal department of Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York [Tel: (845) 306-1000] and ask for their attorney, Mario Moreno; or ring their California attorney Jon Williams [Tel: (619) 238-0370].

• zound
    zound

Thanks JW leaks.

• zound
    zound

I just sent you a pm JWleaks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit