The truth should be clear

like a beacon bright

Should I stay or should I go?

what course is best for me?

it really is so hard to know

I pray on bended knee

• whathappened
    whathappened

Should you stay or should you go? Honey, that is a no brainier. That ship isn't "tacking into the wind.". It is adrift and it is unrecoverable.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Lovely rhyming,

and this I will tell,

"Should I go?"

Dude, run like hell!

• Mum
    Mum

Being a JW works for some people. You may be one of them, but I don't know you. You need to do some research, read Steven Hassan's books and other books about cults, then make a list of pros and cons about staying in and getting out.

Do you have family who are JW's? Do you want to pursue higher education? If you're in a serious accident, do you want freedom to choose the medical treatment you may need to save your life? If you have children, do you want them to have a negative view of all who are not JW's? Do you want to shun people who were seen smoking a cigarette or having lunch with someone the JW's disapprove of?

It is best not to make an emotional decision. Think it through. Decide what your priorities are.

I hope you make the decision that is right for you and the people important to you.

• Fernando
    Fernando

Hidden in plain sight in scripture is a map known as the "full Good News" or "unabridged gospel".

Anyone who wishes can find and follow this map.

Though far from perfect, many aspects of my life are improved and healthier since starting on this journey of freedom and peace.

(Why does the "true religion" secretly blind its followers to the "Good News" according to Paul, Moses, Isaiah and Psalms?)

• Oubliette

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit