HELP - need article on the current fears of the GB of takeover or dissolving

by Dogpatch 1 Replies latest jw friends

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Hi gang,

I have been busy getting my health (back and legs issues) back together again, and have been a little out of the loop. I'm doing good, but can't do everything at the same time. :-))

Anyway, I'm looking for the best article any of you might have seen on the current paranoia of the GB in the last 2 years and how it has affected all their articles - the July 2013 issue of the WT is just one example. They are running scared of a fate like the Worldwide Church of God it certainly appears.

At any rate, who has written the most succinct review of this subject recently? I need it ASAP for the Free Minds Journal - just need 2-4 pages at most.

I haven't been on here a lot lately due to other distractions but I need this ASAP for my Free Minds Journal, printing in 3 days or so. Maybe to also use on the new website as well would be great (http://freeminds2.org).

Anything you've seen or read that nicely encapsulates their fear?

Barb Anderson did one for me on the rift between Maria and C.T. Russell, Jim Penton will likely do the one for the Rutherford/Russell changes, I will use my experience for the 1979 Franz incident, but I need one to wrap it up with the current GB fears - such as someone taking power who is not on the GB, fears of their losing control, their STIMULATION of fears in the rank and file, and just briefly illustrating the similarities to the past exodus times.

I am quite sure this will be their last. :-))

Perhaps it is already written, which would be even better, as I need it in 3 days. Any tips? Please email or call me rather than use the mail system here.

Randy Watters

[email protected]

310-545-7831

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I don't think anyone can put something like that together on such short notice, unless - as you said - the piece was already written.

I certainly don't have anything, but on a semi-related note, I've been wondering something...

...you've been recently alluding to the existence of behind-the-scenes individuals who are allegedly the "real" decision-makers at the WTS; I figure you'll publish more about it when the timing's right, but I was wondering if this might be on the right track (2nd page, 5th entry down, my post):

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/251031/2/The-Governing-Body-scenario-is-nearly-identical-to-that-in-1977-no-power

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit