Fun 1st Father's Day

by dazed but not confused 7 Replies latest social family

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

I had a great 1st father's day. It started with my presents and breakfast. Then mini golf with the fam and picnic lunch at the park. Yesterday we also went to the local Speedway. That was fun. We've lived less than 10 miles from it for the last 9 years and had never gone before. We went with our new neighbor friends.

• Quendi
    Quendi

WOW!! You certainly did have a wonderful Father’s Day, dazed, and I am so happy for you. Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures of your loving family! Now, does this mean that other holidays will be celebrated as well as birthdays? It did for me. I now observe Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, birthdays, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day and I love them all.

I’m unmarried and single, but call not simply my mom but other mothers I know on Mother’s Day. And today being Father’s Day, I called both of my married brothers to wish them the best as well. It’s such a wonderful feeling to share your love with the people who are near to you and what a shame that this damned cult can only preach hate and exclusion instead of love and inclusion.

Quendi

• Satanus
    Satanus

How cool. Meaning, purpose and fun, all wrapped up together in a family outing. The first pic, the kid (your kid) in the bubble, i was just wondering how they did that.

S

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Quendi - Last October was the first time we celebrated anything with Halloween. We didn’t do Christmas because I wasn’t prepared for it and Mrs dazed wasn’t on the same page at the time. Since February though we’ve started celebrating most everything else. I think we may do Christmas with the tree and lights and all this year. Here's my daughter's 1st birthday http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/members/private/252119/1/My-daughters-first-birthday

Satanus – They unzip the ball and he crawled in and then zip it up and fill it with a large shop vac like pump. They said there’s enough air in there for about an hour. When he was done, they unzip it and I pulled him out. The pool is only about 2 ft deep. It was pretty cool.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Sure looks cool.

S

• Quendi
    Quendi

Dazed , you have a wonderful family. I really enjoyed the birthday pix too. Since you live in Colorado, maybe we can get together. I live in Denver. Please send me a PM if you’re interested in meeting and we can work out the details.

Quendi

• Dazeds Better Half
    Dazeds Better Half

It was a fun day :) I think his gifts were fun too. I told him I was disappointed he didnt wear the shirt we made him to minigolf... Maybe we'll post a pic of dazed in his new shirt :):)

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

It says "I dad 2013" on the bottom of their feet. A few weeks ago I saw the washable markers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit