Email from Dad

by nicsfreedom 5 Replies latest jw friends

• nicsfreedom
    nicsfreedom

Although it is far less rude than the correspondence I received 6 months ago I just received this email from my father. I have not responded.

"Mom and I would greatly appciate it if you would return ALL the family pictures. You can of course make copies if you wish, although it doesn't appear its necessary. Please do it ASAP we need them.

D"

Quick note before you give me your thoughts. I have none of the "family pictures" he is accusing me of. He is older and is confused by the electronic "scanned" copies I have made. Between my husband and I we had spent 3 weekends scanning 4 large (unorganized) boxes of photos for a suprise wedding anniversary for my parents. We made a DVD with music and gave them a digital picture album/frame that rotates all their pictures. It was very time consuming. Now I am am being accused of taking them.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

ignore the email, he probably has dementia.

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

The cheese may have finally slipped off Dad's sandwich.

• whathappened
    whathappened

My mom did similar things. She accused us kids of stealing money she never even had and she accused her neighbor of stealing her tape recordings.

I would nicely just tell them where you suspect the photos are.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Just tell him what you told us here. Try not to feel defensive or hurt...he knows not what he does.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

yeah, i would just ignore.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit