Br. Lett- the DISCREET Slave

by Hold Me-Thrill Me 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me

Br. Lett you discarded your pinkie ring for the May broadcast. In the October broadcast (the first of the "historic" set of seven broadcasts by members of the Governing Body) you wore a pinkie ring. What made you decide not to wear it in the May broadcast?

Perhaps it's because money beggars should "appear" materially humble?

Frank

• cappytan
    cappytan

For the inquiring minds:

• sir82
    sir82

Why do I hear this when I see those photos....

King of Swamp Castle: We live in a bloody swamp. We need all the land we can get.

Prince Herbert: But I don't like her.

King of Swamp Castle: Don't like her? What's wrong with her? She's beautiful, she's rich, she's got huge... tracts of land.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    The borg says stay off of apostate websites, but they themselves go these websites to see the critical thinking. Then make adjustments that why they all have dropped the pinky rings. Herd will probably not be seen with his role in the future either.
  • SoCal101
    SoCal101

You know who usually wears pinky rings? (male)

Let me just say that I bet you Sister Lett wears an anklet around her right ankle too! So when they make their rounds in the work, they REALLY make their rounds!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

The borg says stay off of apostate websites, but they themselves go these websites to see the critical thinking. Then make adjustments that why they all have dropped the pinky rings. Herd will probably not be seen with his role[x] in the future either.

You're damn right they read this (or have some flunky in the Service or Writing Dept doing so).

This is the best damn source for New Lite that they could find anywhere. These dumbazz guys aren't smart enough thinkers to come up with some of the good shit on their own. I've seen great ideas in the speculation here and the next thing I know -- it's in the WT.

Doc

• Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me

This is the best damn source for New Lite that they could find anywhere.

I agree Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit