Electric Car and Battery Ideas with a touch of Finance.

by ÁrbolesdeArabia 7 Replies latest jw friends

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Simon, are we allowed to talk finance and penny stocks on JWN under the friends section? I was thinking we have experts in various fields of business, can we all chat about Finance and avoid being considered spammers? I will wait for your blessing before I post good Simon!

• Simon
    Simon

As long as it's not over-the-top promotion or soliciting of funds, by all means discuss ...

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Cool, thank you Simon!

We had many elderly circuit and district overseers lose their life-savings from a brother in San Jose and San Fransisco who ran the biggest JW Ponzi Scheme in 1990s. Nobody should ever ask for money and I will be the first to contact you or post a thread warning everyone about a scammer!

Is anyone familiar with these companies: UQM (Electric Heavy Trucks and Vans) and KNDI and TSLA?

For James Wood and other engineers: ARCI "Appliance Recycling" and engineering firms "TGE", "GV" and "TGD" Gold Mining.

• talesin
    talesin

TSLA has been in the news lately ... with their repayment of loans.

My investing days are long gone due to illness and lack of funds, but I will follow this thread with interest (pun not intended).

tal

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Hi talespin, no need to invest, it's just fun to talk about these things and enjoy each other's company. I need to show you these great plants I grew, I think you will not believe how they look like Blueberry Cheese :). To stay on topic, there is a company with the ticker MJNA "Medical Marijuana" but it is loaded with unsavory problems, I would only touch it with the Governing Body's money and that's about it!

• designs
    designs

Wasn't there a company in England making a really nice electric delivery van like FedEx and UPS use.

• talesin
    talesin

AA - if it's Canadian, might be a good thing. Check this news article today.

http://www.ipolitics.ca/2013/06/10/health-canada-getting-out-of-medical-marijuana-business/

t

• designs
    designs

Chevy is bringing out their Spark EV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWdfb97ML-Q

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit