"DO YOU RECALL?" Highlights From JWN Over the Last Year About The Circuit And District Assemblies.

by ÁrbolesdeArabia 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

JWN is always ahead of the Curve, so with out further adoooo, I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread "Do You Recall?" like the Watchtower had for it's magazine. You can qoute the thread by the members on JWN who were the first to break a story or inform you that what you use to believe was not reality!

1. How are the accounts spent at the Circuit Assemblies and why do the local elders who are part of the Circuit Auditors dump all the accounts onto the Organization to create a deficit?

2. Brother Waldo-Goofus during the Circuit Convention compared Jehovah and Satan's battle to a "Good Jehovah Witness who was accused of being a pedophile and how it was only right to attack anyone who brought up charges of pedophila against a good brother", the supposed victims would be putting themselves in the angry line of fire as the Good Brother did all he could to slander the victims and his'her acccusers! This was right before the Candance Conti decession was made public. Is Jehovah God really being called a pedophile from Satan the devil? I was molested as a child and I wanted to walk up and punch that asshole for speaking trash! His agenda might not have been to create fear in reporting a possible predator but it sure came across like that to the four of us who were molested or raped by "good JWs serving in high places". Waldo-Goofus successfully shamed victims of perps into thinking we might have did something wrong by exposing pedophiles or Perps!

3. Circuit and District "Real life stories" (Gross hyperbole) accounts of all the encouraging stories we hear from the platform:

True or False, some Jehovah's Witnesses are told to spice up (embelish their account) or change what took place in Field Circus to match the Society's agenda. Some of the stories were heard at last year's Circuit and District Assemblies were not exactly the truth!

4. Jehovah's Witnesses are allowed to have their own opinions about 1914, 1923, 1925, 1953, 1975, 1994, 2014, 2034.

5. The Yearbooks contain actual honest accounts and demonstrate the Faithful and Discrete Class or Annointed are the fastest growing segment in the Organization.

6. Pre-2012 Annual Convention we learned the Annointed were no longer part of the Faithful and Discrete Slave. Brother Russell and other decent people were tossed out of the "Slave" class.

7. Jesus Christ has given the Faithful and Discrete slave all responsiblity over his people, this took place in 1919 but changed when?

8. The United Nations NGO Association, why was it ok for them to join the UN as a NGO associate but wrong for a JW to join the YMCA?

• sd-7
    sd-7

Suddenly I'm seeing gray-black-and-purple sprinkled carpet, purple chairs, and feeling an urge to raise my hand...

--sd-7

• Simon
    Simon

What? No one told me there was going to be an exam!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Not the rotten review!

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

You don't have to answer, I thought it would make you all laugh!

• Julia Orwell

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit