Just Seen on TV

by Stephanus 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

On "The Big Schmooze", a segment about "You know you haven't got a life when..."

1st Guy: You know you haven't got a life when the JWs come to your door and you invite them in!
    2nd Guy: You know you haven't got a life when you invite the JWs in, and they suddenly remember they've left the oven on and leave!

• TexSham
    TexSham

Yeah, that's funny, or, You Know You Have No Life When . . . you can't go to the meetings because none of the elders will talk to you and they all talk bad about becuase none of them know if they are the one who got you pregnant or not. Ha Ha.

• Prisca
    Prisca

LOL....

• Dino
    Dino

One time Rodney Dangerfield was in his "I tell ya I get no respect" schtick when he said two Jehovah's Witnesses came to his door and told him THEY werent interested!

Dino

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Just great to see you posting again Steph! Missed ya, old son.

Nice post, too.

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Hey Stephanus...we must be due for some more photos...where ya been??

Beck

LOL@Tex

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I've got a huge backlog of updates for the Who's Who just waiting for the mood to take me.

(Rodney Dangerfield is my favourite comedian!)

I was in Armidale last week on a residential school (Back to School, don't you know!). Here's a shot of the room where we had our lectures:

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Nice cheekbones. Gorgeous hair. (((Swoon)))

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

That girl looks exactly like my daughters profile!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

You're not from Tamworth, are you D&C?

Prisca, do you know this young lady?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit