Questions about the Flood for Brother Jeramy

by cappytan 58 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Simon
    Simon

The best disproof of the flood myth for me are the many thousands of layers of ice identifiable in cores taken from the poles.

Ice floats. There simply hasn't been enough time for it to build up that many layers ('cause they are like tree rings - one per season).

And creationists can't claim it existed before the flood because ... well, the atmosphere was supposedly different.

Religiots, they are fun to play with. I think there is a creationist museum someplace in Alberta - I need to go for a visit so I can laugh and ridicule the whole way round.

UPDATE: I thought it was bigger but if anyone doubts the flood is real they should checkout:

http://www.bvcsm.com/

For some reason, the deluded righteous always seem to use neon text and every font size possible. What further proof is necessary that it is THE TRUTH?!?!

Ok, sarcasm off. The irony is that they are not far from the Royal Tyrell Museum in Drumheller which is an insanely awesome place to visit "for all things dinosaur". Check it out:

http://www.tyrrellmuseum.com/

No mockups of bible wielding neanderthals riding T-Rexes or saber-tooth tigers there.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Yes Simon recent ice core findings in the Arctic have been dated back as far as 650,000 years.

a little farther back than the supposed flood of Noah.

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    Simon everyone including brother Jeremy has the right to believe what they want. It would be fun though to go to that museum in Alberta just to observe and ask questions of the people who run it.
  • truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    Maybe we could have an episode of Canadian Pickers on it. LOL
  • SimonSays
    SimonSays

Ask a simple question. Now who are you taking about in the flood, Noah or God? Hmmm

Let me think. Apples and Oranges, what to do, what to do. THE BALANCE OF CHRISTENDOM is dependent in this decision.

Imagination definition

The faculty or action of forming new ideas, or images or concepts of external objects not present to the senses.

"She’d never been blessed with a vivid imagination"

The ability of the mind to be creative or resourceful.

"Technology gives workers the chance to use their imagination"

The part of the mind that imagines things.

Creativity

1. The use of the imagination or original ideas, especially in the production of an artistic work.

Overactive imagination definition

Fantasy prone personality (FPP) is a disposition or personality trait in which a person experiences a lifelong extensive and deep involvement in fantasy. This disposition is an attempt, at least in part, to better describe "overactive imagination" or "living in a dream world".

Sociological imagination

The term sociological imagination was coined by the American sociologist C. Wright Mills in 1959 to describe the type of insight offered by the discipline of sociology. The term is used in introductory textbooks in sociology to explain the nature of sociology and its relevance in daily life.

God:

Noun: God; noun: god; plural noun: gods; plural noun: the gods

(In Christianity and other monotheistic religions) the creator and ruler of the universe and source of all moral authority; the Supreme Being.

(In certain other religions) a superhuman being or spirit worshiped as having power over nature or human fortunes; a deity.

Human:

Of, relating to, or characteristic of people or human beings. "The human body"

Of or characteristic of people as opposed to God or animals or machines, especially in being susceptible to weaknesses. "They are only human, and therefore mistakes do occur" of or characteristic of people's better qualities, such as kindness or sensitivity. "The human side of politics is getting stronger" Zoology

Of or belonging to the genus Homo.

Noun: human; plural noun: humans

A human being, especially a person as distinguished from an animal or (in science fiction) an alien.

• wizzstick
    wizzstick

Only one one scientist predicted actual rounded boulders as likely: Walt Brown. 13 years ago. Laugh all you want, his crazy theory is being confirmed constantly. He's made around 40 predictions. 5 are confirmed, the rest pending. And yet, he's just a dumb young earth creationist.

Sounds good to me!

Walter Brown's "Hydroplate" Flood Model Doesn't Hold Water

Oh wait...

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    How can anyone say this brown guy has half a brain when part of his theory is that this is also where the astroids and comets come from...really???? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills! Wake up!!
  • Floodguy
    Floodguy

I heard a saying recently. It went something like;

"if everyone is against you, you are very wrong, or very right."

The amount of crap heaped onto creationists was a tip off to me that they just might be onto something. Walt Brown especially.

Do yourselves a favour and try to develop enough humility to make a serious investigation, without rushing to latch onto the first naysayers complaint as legitimate.

Before you laugh at the theory, try to understand the current theories as to the development of asteroids and comets. If they they truly stand up as logical and easily understood, then it's you who are delusional.

You know what they say about throwing pearls. I'm done.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    You know flood guy, we were doscussing the flat earth society on another thread... Those two theorys go hand in hand i imagine! So mich easier to fill a box than engluf a globe....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit