Questions about the Flood for Brother Jeramy

by cappytan 58 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Explain how a plant in tasmania that's over 10,000 years old survived the flood. Explain how a sabre tooth tiger ate grass with those big teeth? The flood story is just so fucking stupid.!
  • neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Explain how a plant that ok can be dated with pinpoint certainty.

who said saber tooth tigers ate grass?

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

nelim : That 's funny.

Here's a thought. Would it had been a lot simpler for God to tell

Noah, gather all the animals at the top of the mountain and

your family, I will bring rain for 40 days until it reach about 50 feet

from the top. That way all will be safe and you have vegetation plus

it not necessary to cover all the mountain top.

No need to spend years a building a boat, more time to preach...

• sir82
    sir82

who said saber tooth tigers ate grass?

Exactly!

According to a 1960's "Questions From Readers", they used those teeth to "shred coconuts"!

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Ever heard of darwins finches...? Lol so you use an evolutionist as proof of creationism? Thats..... Original, i will give you that.

the oh so obvious flaw in your example is that darwins finches evolved over many many generations to a gradually changing environment. In your example the salinity of earths oceans changed extremely rapidly in a matter of days, not generations. I know for a fact just how sensative salt water organisms are to the salienty of water. Thats a rediculious preposition.

• prologos
    prologos

not necessary to cover all the mountain top JM, interesting, Jeramy might say: that would be invalid, not a full immersion not a "type"* for salvation.

* instructions to wt writers do not apply to us, we can keep using the old and new types-antitypes, and the flood was a type of salvation, just like Armageddon would be-not for 9 billions.

question to Jeramy: why do you have to kill the many to save the few?

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2
    Anyone read Walt Browns Hydroplate theory ? Has some plausible explanations for sure.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Lol you mean young earth creationist walt brown? Oh yes ive read his theory. It dose nothing to address the basic flaw i noted above
  • John Aquila
    John Aquila

Here's a thought. Would it had been a lot simpler for God to tell Noah, gather all the animals at the top of the mountain and your family, I will bring rain for 40 days until it reach about 50 feet from the top. That way all will be safe and you have vegetation plus it not necessary to cover all the mountain top. No need to spend years a building a boat, more time to preach...

Cool! How about this;

God speaking; Good morning Noah, can you do some clean up, I just killed all the evil people last night in their sleep, plus you can kill a cow and enjoy hot-dogs tonight because I didn't kill any of the millions of animals.

(2 Kings 19:35) And it came about on that night that the angel of Jehovah proceeded to go out and strike down a hundred and eighty-five thousand in the camp of the As·syr′i·ans. When people rose up early in the morning, why, there all of them were dead carcasses. . .

• Floodguy
    Floodguy

If you want evidence of the flood just walk outside and look around. It's everywhere.

the water came from underneath the continental crust. The extreme violence of this event changed the planet. Think there's no sedimentary evidence? Look into the Grand Canyon. There's a mile of sediment from the flood.

The mid oceanic ridge formed then, the mountain ranges, ocean trenches, fossils, coal and oil deposits, etc.

Man can't seem to see the forest for the trees.

Here's one more for you to get upset about; the comets and asteroids in our solar system also originated in that event. It's why they'll find the building blocks of life on them. They came from here. It's also why the comet they landed on is full of rounded boulders (high velocity water).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit