Missing householder for talk

by naazira 5 Replies latest jw friends

• naazira
    naazira

i have a part soon as a householder with the elder wife. im sick of coming to the stupid thursday night meetings. i plan to just not show up for the part. i want to make jehovahs organization become more disorganized. the elder wife always gossip i would love to put her in the hot seat. i want to stay at home with a cup of tea and watch some scary movies lol

what do you friends think

ps sorry about the capitalization errors. my phone wont let me capitalize or add punctuation other than the period...

• jgnat
    jgnat

Enjoy your tea, honey.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Well,I don't think it's too nice not to just not show up as someone's householder. I have told a couple other "sisters" that I couldn't be their householder. That I had too many things going on right now,and would they mind finding someone else. But,just not showing up,is not in good form,whether you like the elder's wife or not.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Don't they usually call ahead of time to "arrange" things? Agree with EmptyInside, its bad form to simply disappear. Either tell her ahead of time you can't do it or when she does call politely tell her of your plans to enjoy TV that night.

• naazira
    naazira

the crazy part about it is i havent heard from her. the talk is in a few days too. i wonder if she even knows she has a part.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Most here,don't contact their householders until Monday or so. Maybe she won't even call you,and you won't have to worry about it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit