Two witness rule in 1645

by trujw 8 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• trujw
    trujw

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Spencer_(New_Haven) In 1645, Thomas Hogg , another servant in New Haven, was imprisoned for several months for very similar crimes. A sow gave birth to two deformed piglets that resembled Hogg. However, Hogg never confessed to the crime, and the requirement of finding two witnesses could not be met. [1]

Wow the watchtower policy is similar to the church 400 years ago with a two witness rule. They were trying to charge him with beastiality. I guess they are still at the forefront of gods celestial chariot. People ask why I am a skeptic well this article is worth a thousand words. It just goes to show how backward religious people can be. They were saying he had sex with the pig cause the piglet looked like him. Please Watchtower let science and police figure out if someone is guilty.

• trujw
    trujw

Can someone help and highlite my link

• jamiebowers
  • mP
    mP

@trujw

The entire middle ages with all its inequality, wars, and greed was inspired and legalized via the Bible. Im not saying the kings only did it because hte Bible says they could, im just poitnting out the BIble made it too easy. Its easy to see that the Bible is an enemy of the people and was created for kings and priests.

Look at al the laws inthe Bible, most are completely preoccupied with preserving the authority, wealth, property etc of the rich while ignoring the care for the weak like women and slaves.

• mP
    mP

Back on the case, considering pigs probably lived in a barn or something similar, why didnt they just ask the other pigs ? I mean thats pretty basic detective work. Perhaps Hogg had sex with the mother of the father pig of the piglets.

• mP
    mP

Back on the case, considering pigs probably lived in a barn or something similar, why didnt they just ask the other pigs ? I mean thats pretty basic detective work. Perhaps Hogg had sex with the mother of the father pig of the piglets.

• trujw
    trujw

Agree mp the bible is well hard to follow. I think anything can be proven ah well unproven. Just depends on what scripture you want to use that day. The fact that a religion in this case jws have never been right on anything they ever predicted in 135 years shows how easily the masses can be lead to slaughter. Some in this day and age have evoled from 400 years ago the watchtower well not so much. They are an end times dooms day cult that has yet to grow up. The fact that 7 million people follow such bullshit is hard to fathom. People here say there days are over. Nope noda ain't going to happen. People want to believe, want to have hope. It is the best and worst of human nature that has taken place well since we evoled a brain that can think. I am saddened my mom will die without ever knowing my son and soon to be born child. It is what it is. I only hope I can save a few more free minds from the evils of the cult that is jehovahs witnesses. May the god I don't believe in have mercy on their souls.

• GreenhornChristian
    GreenhornChristian

Interesting. The two witness rule seems to crop up when it comes to lasciviousness.

• trujw
    trujw

Well green when men are in charge can it get any better. I wonder were men ever witches?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit