Updated Stickers!!! (Complete with QR Codes)

by nicsfreedom 3 Replies latest jw friends

• nicsfreedom
    nicsfreedom

I was pleasantly surprised by all the people that wanted stickers for hospitals, laundromats, ...to bring awareness of the real truth on watchtower publications. I have modified and updated some content based on a few convo's with some of you since the last set was done.

For those of you who want the new template please send me a PM. Please include the email that you would like the template sent to.

BTW-If anyone has suggestions as to other areas that literature is left that would be great!

Txs!

• Fernando
    Fernando

Awesome - not just talk - but real action that we all can easily share in.

Hell, I can imagine many of us supporting the campaign by collecting mags from the KHs, and leaving them at waiting rooms everywhere!

Love the one on shunning!

Please could you let us all have a download link?

You could create a free www.dropbox.com account and a public folder. Other folks might also suggest alternatives.

• whathappened
    whathappened

Where I live, they leave literature at train and bus stations, enclosed covered bus stops, on bus seats, in grocery store entrances (where the free real estate brochures are kept). Of course I also find them in hospital and doctors waiting rooms.

• nicsfreedom
    nicsfreedom

That is a great idea Fernando. I will look into that. I just want to be careful because when I have clicked onto some of those public folders before it has wreaked havoc on my computers. I will check into the one noted above.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit