Reply on Ytube

by Patrick45 1 Replies latest jw experiences

• Patrick45
    Patrick45

I posted some comments on br. Blane's zone overseer talk and all got deleted. It was critical and I posted some bible verses also. Zippp

Here is my personal message to the JW who posted the vids.

"Hi,
    Sorry, I forgot that JW issues are not a matter of free speech. Is it ok to delete analytical comments, especially those containing bible verses?
    Totalitarian regimes silence opposition and avoid reasoning!

I give you a quiz- What is the opposite of independent thinking?
    Isnt it : not thinking at all`?

Besides, I am not an apostate, I was never a baptized JW, so at least on this point you dont have to worry.

In fact I love JW's. They often have high moral standards.
    I only question the legitimacy of the org. By defaithfulizing CTRussel the whole 1914 legitimacy starts to tumble anyway.
    Besides both issues about the 607bce date were full of lies. Research VAT 4956 if you dare. The Furuli chronology is a hoax. Noone exept the WT says its legit.

As the angels start their harvesting and more and more bros and sis's wake up to their son and daughtership, it will become clear that Jesus is at work, even within the org. (besides, it's more and more about the org these days and less and lesser about Jesus, the true source of redemption and grace (or undeserved kindness as you might put it.))

It will amaze you how the believers within WT will start partaking at the memorial. I wonder how long the (true) numbers will still be made public. I give the WT 2 years before they say that they dont keep book anymore.

Once the number surpasses 100k this will start to pose a real problem and there should be an adjustment in understanding coming shortly after or even before.

Compare the statement of mentally unbalencement to what is said about the sheep and goat parabel. I would not dare to label any devoute believer as anything else than a son or a daughter of Jehovah and a brother of Christ Jesus.

Best wishes.
    Patrick

• jgnat
    jgnat

Link? Did you perhaps mean David Splane? You'll get better responses here if you take care with spelling and provide links.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T2W3oopqWA

I have posted the most innocuous comments on JW YouTube videos and I was summarily deleted and blocked.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit