JW's have never come to my door...

by diana netherton 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• diana netherton
    diana netherton

I have been living at my present location for almost 6 years and there has never been ONE visit ever. Of course, I am not home all the time, but you would think there would have been at least one. I don't live in a gated community either so access is not a problem. I have never been registered as a JW (left when I was 18 unbaptised) and I moved out of the area for several years overseas.

Any thoughts on it? Just curious how the divvy up the territory.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Matthew 24:14 - And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth, ... except at Diana Netherton's house!

• mariu
    mariu

In the past ~15 years, JWs showed up a whopping two times at my door (when I was home). Incidentally, last time was a couple of months ago. The usual pre-memorial leaflet campaign. They put up their best smile, quickly mumbled the "invitation" line, thrust the leaflet quickly into my hands and were gone before I could say anything. A fine witness indeed!

During the same 15 years, I had dozens of visits from people soliciting donations for charities of all kinds. They were usually a lot more effective in getting their message across.

The JW door to door preaching is just pathetic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit