Anyone from Knoxville, TN area or Hazard?

by ConnieLynn 7 Replies latest jw experiences

• ConnieLynn
    ConnieLynn

I am looking for old friends that may have left the JW's. I grew up in Seymour, TN but knew lots of folks from Knoxville area...1980's until 1990's. Was in Hazard, KY for a while as well. Just hoping...

• recoveringexjw
    recoveringexjw

i live in tenn but not in your areas i live in murfreesboro and cant find other ex jw's

• ConnieLynn
    ConnieLynn

recoveringexjw -

I don't think I knew anyone in Murfressboro...I did live in HSV, AL for a while, which may even be closer than Knoxville area.. I live in the Pacific Northwest U.S. now, but send me an email if you want to chat.

• amac
    amac

Yeah, my name is Bo Duke. I also have a brother named Luke that you may know. Or you may have just seen us tearin' through the countryside and jumpin rivers in our bitchin' orange '69 Dodge Charger.

• ConnieLynn
    ConnieLynn

Do you drive that car in service amac?

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

I lived in the Knoxville area from 1979-1985, off and on. I used to drive down Chapman Hwy. to visit a guy (the first jw I married) who lived in Sevierville. Can't remember the name of a family I knew in Seymour, but the hubby made me a beautiful crib. I went there a couple of times to visit friends with my hubby (Gerald and Connie) and to go to a special meeting that had this sister who had been in solitary confinement and separated from her family. Can't remember her name, but she was very sweet and her story was in one of the publications. Feel free to email me: [email protected].

• recoveringexjw
    recoveringexjw

ok for those tennesseeans and any that want to keep in touch my email addy is [email protected]

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

My wife and I live in Robertson County, Springfield/Whitehouse area. I"m originally from Ct. Lived in Tn for almost Eight Years. My wife was born and raised in Tn. She grew up in Dekalb County. We lived in Smithville by Center Hill Lake for over Four years. I am never going back North. I love the South. Thanks for not kicking me back up North....LOLOL

CC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit