Free Higher Education For JWN Subject "Drab Gray Societies"

by ÁrbolesdeArabia 1 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

If you stayed with me for this long, Drab Gray Societies were part of the Soviet Block Countries who handed over the freedom for the illusion of security and the promise they would avoid starvation as long as they obeyed the party line and followed the Governing Body in their Communist Country. Drab Gray Societies thrieve off ignorance and fear of displeasing the ruling parties, self-depracation and constantly looking over your back, you must make sure your friendly neighbor is not spying on you or reporting you to the Soviet Elders for doing something the Organization has not approved of!

Freedom of Speech was the first liberty lost for the "Greater Good", next you were taught to dress modest and think of how you could make the Country/Mother Org stronger as you lived in poverty and allowed the men at the top to live in luxury. The Country/Organization wagered it's survival on central control and the promise you were free to live in safety (not fearing death because you are protected by Big Brother.). for no more bad people existed in our paradise world. Saving for the future was wrong when the Country needed your money to fight off enemies and aposates-dissidents who pointed out the inequality of the system and how it contradicted the original intent of the founding party members.

They effort exherted to control the free spirit and crack down on critics who say problems inherent with their short-sighted polices were told to "shut up", "wait on Stalin", and sit back and wait because the Government although imperfect, is watching over their Souls.

"When I hired at my first job, the first thing I did was call the Senior VP of the company and ask him how I could fit into the mold of uppermanagement. What clothes should I wear, what kind of car do you want me to buy and how can I serve where the Company needs me the most?" "Compliance was everything, we became a robot while watching the unthinkable happen, instead of training us how to catch problems in the Organization, our job was to watch, sit back and observe how the older management had done their job and do our best to replicate everything they did."....

"Waiting, Watching was better than doing when we are working with the compliance side of the company. We were taught to watch, be ever vigilent but "do not do anything!' but remain in alignment to what the company wants and remain on the same track even if we see our train going off the tracks!" 'Pointing out problems only caused headaches to those brave enough to show where we could improve, it was too much of a hassle and nobody wanted to be taken into the Executives Room and be yelled out for a hour!" Sitting back watching was the most valuable thing we could do, when I sit back and think about all the years I was a slave to that company and how they stiffled growth and shot down educated ideas, why did I stay there so long?"

This is part of a book I am reading and the writer seems to be talking about a Kingdom Hall and the Watchtower's Management Style even though this guy probably never talked to a JW or knows how we opperate our Kingdom Halls. Is this creepy or what?

It's a Business Book on Leadership and the Faithful Servant!

• EmergedAsMe
    EmergedAsMe

What is the book your reading called? This is very interesting thanks for sharing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit