JW Intelligence services

by amos77 5 Replies latest forum tech-support

• amos77
    amos77

A memory came to mind recently of my father (a Ministerial Servant at the time) and our book study conductor. A couple in the congregation were going together, and the servants thought they might be getting too close. So my father and the book study conductor, went in the dark and hung around the lady's house, monitored the time he arrived and left and what time the lights went on/off and location in the house. After they were confronted later by the committee, it turned out they were reading the Bible together (in the dark? perhaps by candlelight or a torch) and it became a congregation joke of reading the Bible in the dark! Do other religions do that as well?

• prologos
    prologos

you heard about the braille bible? preparing to serve in a D&D cong?

• *lost*
    *lost*

They have to be mentally unstable, that kind of carry on is not normal, pigs.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

How on earth do they get time to do that? And what a breach of privacy.

• zeb
    zeb

Leave by the back door nice and quiet and leave behind a tape to come on of the sounds of . . . . . . you get the idea.

and then because you left and have a perfect alibi of being with others elsewhere this throws the bloody perverts into a spin.

seriously i am utterly lost to be able to describe such nazi like behaviour.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Reading the Bible in the dark?!?

Is this the JW version of parking and watching the submarine races?

That being said, what's up with elders spying on people?

This religion has got to go, seriously!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit