JWs Bad Habit Of Gossiping and Assuming the Worse Of Weak or M.I.A. Publishers.

by ÁrbolesdeArabia 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

The CBOE in one of the local congregations said this recently about a questionable brother who was in a car accident. "I hope he dies, this could not have happened to a better man!"

1. He is a fat piece of crap who is quick to judge men and women who are fat and makes fun of them. He is not a small man, he is a slob who pop's diet pills like Tic Tacks, why is he so obtuse?

Same elder with high responbility said this during a close meeting with three of us in the back-room. "I am glad brother weak is no going to be with us very long, hopefully Jehovah can forgive him because I can't forgive him and maybe Jehovah gave him cancer!" He died and brother COBE never went to the funeral, he felt he was too clean to attend a funeral for a weak man.

Why did this brother hate the other brother with cancer? Easy, the brother stood up to him and called the W.T.S. to say his treatment of a schizophrenic brother was unconscionable, evil and unloving. COBE is still in his place and everyone who stand's against this gossping mad-man is either removed of moves from the Congregation. Evil is tolerated by the spineless elders who enjoy the great drinking parties they assemble at.

Why do JWs elders share confidential committee information with their wives and family? Why do JW elders get a hard-on when something bad happpen's to someone they feel is weak, not spiritual or rejoice if a apostate dies and say "He is in Ghenna for sure dude!" They dig hating JWs who develop a conscience and can no longer take the unscriptural rules and regulations and bondage of the Law Jesus Christ full-filled!

• prologos
    prologos

wt does not know yet what they heaped upon themselfs by appointing (spirit directed}, and maintained the above described personae into positions of oversight (read untrammeld dominance.)

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

The same sincere question i also asked myself.

My answer is such people are not relazed about there masculinity and need to assert themselfs aggresively against others to feel complete. They are unable to exist through themselfs alone but need attach themsels to the organisation and receive status from it.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

What about the poor little Sheep Jesus Christ commanded St. Peter to guard and watch over? How is this obeying his instructions of "Feed my little sheep!". These are not Shepherds but Pillaging Plundering Posers!

Harry Mac, I am commenting on your post below and the "brotherly love" is elusive and if it did exist at one time it is long gone! I remember sitting with two of my cousins shaking our heads as we heard "Jehovah's Witnesses are the most loving people on Earth!" We both looked at each other and said "No they are not!". I was 15 years old when we said that, now after serving this Beast for decades I can say there is only a limited application of love and if you leave the Organization their wrath will come at your with the most toxic hateful speech ever! Thank's Harry Mac!

• HarryMac
    HarryMac

It's a joke that witnesses say they love each other more than 'the world' does. This story is so believable.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

He sounds like a douche. It's not a Jw thing tho, you will find people like that in any group. They're just more virulent in this setting because they're in a position of power or looked up to as spiritual guides. He sounds like a douche bully.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"Oh, Lord, how grateful I am to not be like this lowly tax collector..."

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

ARBOLES:

It doesn't surprise me that this type of gossip goes on behind the scenes with these pseudo-christian phonies. I despise their smugness and their lack of compassion. I wish on them what they wish on everybody else.

Glad I'm not in their orbit anymore.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit