Archived Talks, Ministry School, Etc...

by Valis 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

I'm hosting some recorded talks and so forth for Kent and I thought you guys might like to hear them. I'm sure many of you have already listened to them, but for many new people here, they might be informative, if not amusing to say the least. All are in mp3 format. They can be found at the following URL:

http://www.sassquatch.com/Kent

BTW, I'm not interested in the current quarrels regarding other forums. I'm hosting some stuff for Kent to help him and to provide more material for all you lovely folks. Enjoy.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Imbue
    Imbue

Valis...why would anyone want to listen to recorded talks? are they special talks. Maybe from a CO visit? I can't wait to listen....not! LOL....if I never heard another talk again I'd be happy..... but i'm stuck.

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Thanks valis, for making those available. Are they the 2 day km school talks? I did save them. I can't listen to them either, but i keep them for reference. Also, it's neat to see the expression on a jw face when i tell him that i, apostate, have the whole thing in audio, and he, jw, can't get it from the wt.

SS

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Hey Valis...nice titty lol.

Beck

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit