Watchtower Covers-Up more Worldly "Dirt"

by Tallyman 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Tallyman
    Tallyman

It's time for the Watchtower to Plow Under more "Manure"...

Heyyyy, that way, the Birds Don't even get to Eat!!!

* http://www.intrex.net/talley/Weep_44.html

- - -

"Schmarmiest People on Earth"

* http://www.intrex.net/talley/Weep_42.html

LOve, Tallyman

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Dearest Talleyman,

As a card carrying member of the Jehovah's Witness fraternity of everlasting gossip I must hereby register my disgust at the snide inferences against Jehovah's peephole contained in this vile Satanic post of yours!!

unc (pissed off that the kookaburras never got to feast on the Queens mother!!! .. or does that prophesy only apply to anti-typical kings and princes? .. ah well the old girl was probably all tough mutton and grisle anyhows)

PS: g'day ;)

• Tallyman
    Tallyman
    gossip I must hereby register my disgust at the snide inferences against Jehovah's peephole contained in this vile Satanic post of yours!!

Unk,
    you're rite! I have schinned!
    I promise you, I will give meself 30 LASHES with a Wet Spaghetti Noodle before bedtime tonite!

LOve, Tallyman

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

I'm serious TALLYMAN!

This ain't the ferst time you've taken the good name of Jehovah's Christian Window Wipers and drugged it through the mud! Now listen here son.. you're one creepy no good rebeliars apostate piece of monkey dungt .. that's ok, none of arse is purfect ('xcept maybe prominard bafilite ;) butt once you start casting nasturdshuns at High Art and take to perverted probing the innermost repositories of ..

geez i can't write today ... sorry .. (all of a sudden i'm fussy if my shit comes out right lol)

just dropping in here for a quick hello .. then i'm back bush .. building my earthly paradise (still looks like a pile of rocks and logs ;) Did my TalleyHo's arrive?? (sent 'em months back)

big brotherly hug Tom! unclebruce

• picosito
    picosito

Maybe the 9/11 terrorists got their idea from Watchtower magazines showing big New York buildings being toppled.

• sf
    sf

((((Tom and UnK}}}}

Nice work Tom.('s on your cheek) While on vacation this last week, I turned my girlfriend onto your Gallery. She's hooked! She looks daily, with eagerness, to WITNESS your next "rendition". Don't go a-disappointin' now, k?

Unk!!!!!!!

You sir, and your unique and delicious "brand" of humor, are a breath of fresh air for me. Tom's too, yet I get doses of him daily. And it's much appreciated by the way TT. Where have you been and why haven't you phoned? I'd call you but I am still on restriction w/ phone co. I miss you terribly...well, not that terribly.

Please give your wife my regards and stay in touch.

{{{{ProminentBethelite}}}}

Love, sKally...the past is the past, yet it's always present Klass

• LDH
    LDH

Tally,

Thanks once again for pointing out the TRUTH about the TROOF.

In the first picture I saw renditions not only of the UN building but also the White House AND Big Ben. I didn't recognise any other buildings.

Hopefully the UN won't be destroyed until they've finished borrowing all the books they need.

Love,
    Lisa

• Tallyman
    Tallyman
    just dropping in here for a quick hello .. then i'm back bush .. building my earthly paradise (still looks like a pile of rocks and logs ;)
    Did my TalleyHo's arrive?? (sent 'em months back)

big brotherly hug Tom! unclebruce

Unk,

Yes!
    I sent you an email thanking you profusely when you sent them.

For the forum-readers, if you ever want to do a little "horse-trading"
    with Uncle Bruce, you will get a swell deal.

I sent him a little something to Oz to trade for a couple packs
    of "Tally-Ho" (my namesake) cigarette rolling papers:

and Unk sent me a WHOLE BOX full of 'em...
    as well as some old Kult literature I could use,
    and also a Mugshot of hisself!

Hey Unk, did you know that hat you wear looks just like Yadirf's?? - You wouldn't wanna be mixed up with a Butterfly-Torturing Pervert, now would you?

- - -

So, THANKS again for the trading deal, Unk.

I think I got the best end of things.

Do you wanna make another trade?

I could send you a North Carolina rock. Let's say a chunk of granite.

And YOU could send me an Australian rock. Let's say a piece of Opal, ohhh, about the size of a goose egg!
    So, whaddaya say? Fair deal?

See, I know you've just come back for the out back digging for opals,
    and figgered you hit the MuthaLode!

Eagerly waiting for your response...

LOve, Tallyman

p.s. Unk, Opal is my Birthstone, since I was born in October,
    so you could just make it a Birthday Present if you wanted to...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit