I need a vacation...

by OneDayillBeFree 2 Replies latest social entertainment

• OneDayillBeFree
    OneDayillBeFree

The last time I took one was around 4 years ago! And the thing is I could take a vacation whenever I'd like, except I have no one to go with and no actual place to go to.

It's depressing really. The fact that I'm fully capable of going anywhere yet I can't because the only people I'd be "approved" of going with would be JW's. & I don't mean approved by my parents, but the elders. I've had so much stress over these last couple of years with this fade that taking a vacation was put out of my mind. But then this week I realized something.

I don't give a crap what the elders think.

I'm finally at that point where I really wouldn't care if I or df'd or da'd anymore. I've stopped caring what my JW "friends" would say or what my parents would think.

It truly is a great feeling! It came to me this morning when I woke up at 6:30am to use the restroom and thought of the brothers going out to do early morning service. And I looked outside at the beautiful day and said, "what a lovely day it is to sleep in and not go out on service!"

So now, I'm going to take a vacation.

I just don't know where. But I'd like to go and make some friends since I sadly currently have none. And life goes by so fast that by the time you stop to think about it, you realize that it's gone and not coming back.

I'm thinking about maybe going to meet one or a few of you. And it really doesn't matter where on earth you are. I'll go. I have both the money and the time. I'm thinking about just moving to another place be it a different state of country. That would just help me get out of this JW hell I'm living in.

I could see some of you might not feel comfortable with this since I'm not a regular poster on here and but I can only assure you that I mean nothing wrong. I'm just tired of being here where I am now and I desperately need to "run away" sort to speak.

if any of you are interested or would like to meet me between June through August, just pm me for more info and details!

I hope you have a great day/night wherever you are!

OneDayillBeFree

• zeb
    zeb

Come visit australia and have a stay in New Zealand on the way. The exchange rate is very favourable if you are from the US.

• OneDayillBeFree
    OneDayillBeFree

Australia? New Zealand? Sounds good! And yup I am from the U.S of A! PM me if you're serious.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit