A Pool Into Forever

by JamesThomas 4 Replies latest jw friends

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Many years ago, a moment magically unfolded.

In my arms, silent and warm, lay my baby son who only a few weeks earlier curled in his mommies tummy.

Cradled lovingly, and comfortably in my arms, an innate wisdom within him, ignored all the menagerie of colors and stimulus around, and focused instead, directly into my eyes.

The gaze entered into my soul. We melded. The world disappeared. I fell into forever.

Down, down into those endlessly beautiful eyes which knew no separation; no two.

Duality disintegrated. There was only Oneness. Wholeness. Perfection. Heaven.

No story. No drama. No words. No mental imagery. No judgment. Only pure, alive, emptiness. Infinite silence and unimaginable purity, pregnant with an all encompassing love.

After, I became mostly blind to what was unmistakably our true, core, being. But there was no forgetting. No forgetting.

I knew.

Here now today, is a fool; who knows, but can not say, or convey.

At best, perhaps point back at you, in a direction deeper, and deeper still, closer and more intimate than anything we ever thought or imagined.

You are – Forever.

• prologos
    prologos

these family things all, from first love to the above well described fulfillment, are perhaps the deepest spiritual happenings,

past the crude- "all of you will be destroyed' wt imaginations.

thank you and think about it.

• prologos
    prologos

these will make our lifes.

• talesin
    talesin

It is innate.

Nothing more to add, except to say I get it now, with thanks.

t

• poppers
    poppers

Very touching, JamesThomas.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit