How Religion Can Ruin A Nation

by metatron 9 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-muslim-brotherhood-is-ruining-egypt-2013-5

I expected this when I heard their Parliament declare Israel their greatest enemy.

Not disease

Not poverty

Not lack of food, jobs, clean water or the rule of law.

metatron

• moshe
    moshe

Some people say that if the free stuff ever stops, social anarchy is inevitable in the USA, too.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

That is quite disturbing.

Imagine what would happen if the WTBTS were allowed to take over!

• myelaine
    myelaine

I'm not surprised by what has happened or how this happened but I was saddened by the pictures that were presented. So many children without family guidance, food or support.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/205569/1/Anyone-else-closing-watching-crisis-in-Egypt

dear moshe...

I tend to agree with the people who said that but all it takes is a tipping point and that doesn't have to be "no more free stuff"...

love michelle

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Any religion can trash a whole planet. What happens if the jokehovian witlesses seize the world? Precisely what happens when the cat licks did so--they placed dogma ahead of the truth, holding back society. They created so many hang-ups that we still have to this day that make finding happiness difficult to impossible. They have held science back--we could have had computers handling yottabytes of data in yoctoseconds (and metric prefixes for octillionths, nonillionths, decillionths, and so on of seconds) for memory and computer speed. We could have had cures for every disease--going to a supermarket for a cancer cure would be normal. We could have had unlimited energy instead of this super whopper of an energy crisis. And peace instead of war.

I agree that Isra-HELL, and the Rothschilds, are among our worst enemies. And the Rockefellers, who to this very day are holding back science. Without the Rockefellers, we would have cures for cancer right in your supermarket, that Walk to Cure Diabetes crap would be redundant because a diabetes cure would also be in your supermarket, the education system would do its job instead of creating zero tolerance for true science, we would have a super abundance of energy instead of a super whopper of a shortage, and companies like Monsanto would be put out of business and the CEO's in jail instead of being able to sue small farmers. Without the Rothschilds, we would have zero income tax, zero inflation, zero unemployment, and zero stupid wars. Without the vatican, we would lose the cat lick church and the other xian religions would fall into such disunity (Muslim religions, too) that they would fall apart. Without Isra-HELL, there would at last be peace in the Middle East and Islam would lose its cause of existence (and fall apart).

What seems to happen is, every time a nation starts abandoning (or worse, vilifying) Satan, that nation falls apart. When the vatican forces the world to abandon and vilify Satan, the whole world soon falls into superstition, ignorance, idiocy, and regression. Scum like the Rothschilds and Rockefellers come along and enslave the world on a secular level, while the vatican enslaves the world on a spiritual world. Hang-ups develop, and people need to adapt to them instead of eliminating them. Ultimately, the world is doomed for rejecting Satan and His Demons and for accepting joke-hova.

• 5go
    5go

Well religion has been doing a good job of ruining this one.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Hey 5go, did I tell you I'm glad you're back? Cuz I am.

• mP
    mP

I think Israel only exists because of hate. The hate of the muslims ensures that Israel receives funding and military weaspns from USA. THis means that Israel must ensure the arabs hate them which is why they are especially harsh. This in turn guarantees the Palestinians fight back. A very vicious circle.

• looter
    looter

False religion and Satan has caused the problems in the world today including Israel. But when you take the time to learn the truth, it will set you free. Revelations 12:9 So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him.

• looter
    looter

You can also consider pretty much all biblical wars and genocides. (if they are true, and some are)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit