Am I the ONLY one who goes through this??!!

by JWOP 0 Replies latest jw friends

• JWOP
    JWOP

Okay, I gotta rant.

We have a reel mower. And a weed whacker for times when it's rained too long and the grass grows beyond reel mower's capacity. I prefer to do the reel mowing myself for the cardio I get from it, but I do ask the two male (UNEMPLOYED) adults in our house to do the occasional full-lawn-weed-whack after rain. (Our total property, including the area the home sits on, is only about 100 ft x 60 foot)
    And after DAYS of harping on the two of them to get it done, what do they whine at me????
    "But THAT'S too HARD"!

Really?

I work 12 hours straight non-stop overnights in the nursing home taking care of wandering, combative, crazy patients several days each week. THEN, I can lug the bags of dirt out to the garden beds, spread it, dig, pull tough weeds, and blah blah blah in the blazing hot sun after having slept only three hours after the 12 hour work shift. THEN, I cook dinner for the family, wash the dishes, and do most of our laundry.

And YOU want to talk to ME about HARD work?

Shut the hell up.

I WISH the ONLY thing I had to do was weed-whack a 100 x 60 foot lot once in a while!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit