YouTube... the best place to awaken JWs

by Calebs Airplane 9 Replies latest jw experiences

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

It's clear that dubs in general eventually forget to heed the counsel of the WT as regards viewing spiritually "dangerous" material on the internet. This is evident by the thousands of uploaded videos of assemblies, conventions, caleb videos, kh weddings, kingdom melodies, etc. that can be found on YouTube and other similar sites. Some dubs remember to disable the comments section or set it up such that comments are held for review prior to posting. But, incredibly, I find that most dubs leave their videos wide open for any comment, good or bad.

This presents excellent opportunities to expose the lies, manipulation and corruption of the Watchtower Corporation. I have been posting my comments on dub YouTube videos for several months now and i can tell you that I have had at least a 10 to 15% success rate in waking people up (or at least planting a seed)... If you are the type of person who is generally patient and can take an insult now and then, I challenge you to go on YouTube today and find a video uploaded by a dub. You'd be surprized how easily some dubs engage in frank conversation about the GB and the WT...

Just sharing...

• stillin
    stillin

Speaking of which, how do I find those hilarious cartoon videos that some kid made of various meetings, the Memorial, field service? I split my side laughing at those!

• Gopher
    Gopher

Stillin, you asked: "Speaking of which, how do I find those hilarious cartoon videos that some kid made of various meetings, the Memorial, field service?"

Just type "Kingdomhallofjws" into the search bar. That's the channel name where you'll find those. I like them too!!

• Gopher
    Gopher

CA,

You're right - quite a few JW's take advantage of the Internet's anonymous nature to interact with non-JW's on YouTube. A few will be reasonable, and a few will be very immature and mean.

I have posted quite a bit there to correct misconceptions and to spread TTATT. I don't like stupid pro-JW propaganda on there to go unchallenged.

• whathappened
    whathappened

I have seen those and they are good. Now I only watch so called "apostate" videos on YouTube. Much more entertaining.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Thats some good advice, we need to try to wake up as many ones as possible. I hate that the WT. lied to me and i want to bring them down if at all possible.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

A friend of mine woke up to TTATT that way...he would go on web pages and YT vids that were critical and try and defend "the troof" and then he realized what they were saying was true and he left.

Great OP Caleb- All of us could/should be doing this by messaging these JW sleepers!

• Listener
    Listener

Thanks for the prompting Calebs A. There are a number of videos presented by the JWs themselves. I made a few comments on one a couple of weeks ago and just recieved a reply, much to my surprise as I thought that my comments would be deleted. I wasn't going to reply as I thought it was a waste of time until I read your post.

A lot of the JW video's have the comments disabled which doesn't say much for themselves but rather tends to substantiate the idea that they are a cult.

• Emery
    Emery

YouTube started my awakening.

• maccauk11
    maccauk11

check out youtube channel.........seekchristonly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit