smoking gun??

by Crazyguy 3 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Does anyone have the smoking Gun that connects the governing body to hypocrisy with the blood issue?? What i mean is, so far every thing Ive found in their writing's they say no blood as far as the major 4 components but then say all other fractions,synthetics are a conscience matter seeming to dismiss themselves from responsibility.

So when you try to explain to a stupid JW the hypocrisy they just say well it up to the conscience of the person taking the blood fractions etc.

Need help.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Well, you seem to have got the idea. Yes it is hypcritical, nonsensical etc. They cannot accept blood or the big 4 fractions, but any smaller component is allowed - if they want to take it.

The best source on the matter is :

http://www.ajwrb.org/

• amos77
    amos77

Being an oldie, I am puzzled by the changes. From my recall from my parents, don't quote me, but that prior to the 1940s one could take blood. then when vaccines first were developed, the watchtower trashed that idea because they didn't believe in bacteria. but used the fact it was made in horse blood, the issue why vaccines could not be taken and from there, blood transfusions. My goodness, how slack, now people can actually save their lives from bits of blood, in our day - no fractions were allowed at all and certainly not transplants as that was cannibalism! I wonder if people can now commit only 1/4 of adultery or become only a 1/4 apostate and save the DF procedure?. We had JW elders come to our ED Department to "explain" about blood and transplants. when I raised about not having transplants because of cannibalism - they told me that was not true - JW never believed that (or Armageddon coming in 1874 or 1914, or Moses resurrected in 1925, Armageddon in 1954, 1975 etc ad nauseum.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I think the part that shocked me the most was when organ transplants were not allowed. Nor was blood which was correctly labeled as an organ transplant. Then after the organ transplant so called "new light", blood transfusions were still banned even though it was also an organ transplant. I never understood what the basis was of this decision, other than the desire to be different in everyway from the rest of the planet. At the cost of thousands

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit