Hi guys some help please.

by AMO 8 Replies latest jw friends

• AMO
    AMO

Was having a drink and chat with a witness freind of mine the other evening (he is an MS) and i got him on the subject of the candic conta case.He had not herd of the case i gave him the court wed site address and case number so he could look directy with out googling as i thought this would encorage him to at least have a go. Then i bought up the changes in the sheepherding the flock book prob due to the court case and i said to him thay where good changes but did not go far enough. Then he asked what book it was, i explained to him the book, then he said he would ask an elder freind of his to have a look for him self. i explaned to him that only elders where allowed to read the book and he would only be able to read it when he became an elder. Then he said he was sure his elder freind would let him look and did not beleive it was so secretive.

So my question to any active or ex elders out there is will he be shown the book or not ????.

I Did give him the download site for the latest upto date copy, just in case.

Many thks in advance.

AMO

• Bob_NC
    Bob_NC

His elder friend "might" hold the book out and let him read a paragraph in question. The elder will not let him have hold of the book to read himself. Most likely he will not even let him see the cover of the book.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

ONLY if he is really close to this Elder buddy will he get a chance to look all through the book. Elder friend will not let is out of his sight and will swear him to secrecy.

Doc

• AMO
    AMO

Thanks for the replys, i thought as much, what do you think his thoughts will be if his freind wont let him look, ???.

Glad i gave him the link, do you think he will look.?

AMO

• Bob_NC
    Bob_NC

Humans are a curious sort. Now that he knows the book exists, my guess is that he will be tempted to look online. By the way, the WT Society is serious about copyright laws and will have online copies removed.

• AMO
    AMO

Thanks bob.

Yes noticed that, thay dont stay up for long, just checked the link i gave him and its still up.

Thay must have some one constantly looking for stuff like this, what a mind knoming job hey.

AMO

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Elder friend will most likely grill him over what he is asking and his reasons for doing so and where he got his information. Make sure you are ready for the spotlight to come your way too.

• AMO
    AMO

Hi witness my fury.

LOL, dont worrie iam not nor ever will be a witness, thay havnt got any power over me, hopfully him neither one day, one lives in hope.

AMO

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

That's the spirit!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit