Texas tornadoes, please check in!

by talesin 9 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

I was just talking to a friend, and he is in the path right now. The town where his daughter lives was hit hard, by a mile-wide tornado.

Please check in, Texas friends .... let us know you are okay!

• ssn587
    ssn587

so far good here in my part of texas

• TheClarinetist
    TheClarinetist

Alive and well.

• talesin
    talesin

Thanks, peeps!

I just wanted to establish a check-in, we have so many lurvly Texans on board, and I know when the news spreads, there will be a lot of concern for our Texan clan.

I'm sending y'all the good energy I can, twisters scare the living daylights out of me.

Be safe.

xo

tal

• flipper
    flipper

TALESIN- Thanks for starting this thread as my wife and I were watching the weather channel last night thinking " my god " about how hard the tornadoes are hitting down there ! Keep us informed our dear Texas friends ! We're with ya

• talesin
    talesin

Hi, Fliipper, and greetings to you and the missus! Yeah, I have just gotten up, so haven't seen any news today, but the streams last nite were scary.

*bump

• flipper
    flipper

TALESIN- Greetings back to ya ! My wife says " hi " as well ! Hope you've been feeling better recently . You take care, O.K. ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• talesin
    talesin

Thanks, and I am. :))

• Terry
    Terry

Granbury is where the 10 twisters struck and I live north of there about 45 minutes away.

I don't know any people who live there but it is a kind of "resort" area with a manmade lake and a quaint downtown town square with lots of

tourist shoppes.

Texas and Oklahoma are tornado magnets. If you want to get hit by a twister just buy yourself a mobile home!

• wasblind
    wasblind

Anybody hear from Sooner ??????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit