Contributions, lets do a survey.

by Driving Force 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Driving Force
    Driving Force

There is a lot of talk on how much the organization has and how much they receive in contributions. Now with the latest begging video from Lett, maybe we as an ex JW community, try to figure this out together.

This is just an idea and I want to get other opinions on this.

If enough members who actually know the figures from their (last) KH for the building fund and other contributions are willing to enter this information on a website, we can use these figures to estimate the actual amount the organization is receiving from the publishers.

The figure will never be accurate, but I think it would be fun.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    I would like to modify slightly and my siggestion will give us some additional insight: how about those of us that are still attending colu the number from the monthly accounts report. That will show what various congregations are donating everymonth
  • menrov
    menrov
    And the WBTS also invest in shares and bonds. Hard to estimate the income or losses on that...
  • Driving Force
    Driving Force

@menrov

And the WBTS also invest in shares and bonds. Hard to estimate the income or losses on that...

Very true, but my idea is more along the lines of contributions from the congregations. Their income from assets is not really what I as thinking about.
    But if there is somebody who really knows how to get that information it would be awesome.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit