Steve Hasan's books

by Crazyguy 7 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I have 5 children ages 14,11,9,7,2 any way i dont think theres much hope for my wife but which book of his do you recommend most?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Recommend for what?

• jgnat
    jgnat

Any one will do. Also, fill out his questionnaire (you don't have to submit it). The questionnaire will give you insight in to your wife and how you might be able to reach her. Do you think the marriage is over?

http://freedomofmind.com/Services/help3.php

A book for your children's sake,

http://www.amazon.ca/Teach-Your-Child-How-Think/dp/0140238301

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Don't think the marriage is over yet but shes a hard core JW and will not even discuss stuff with me infact i will no longer even try it just makes matters worse. Thats why I'm looking for a good book on Cults and mind control so i can help my children first, then maybe she will come around.

• jgnat
    jgnat

The key lesson from Hassan is that there are two personalities in the cultist; the cult personality and the natural personality. It pays to learn how to bring out your wife's natural personality trapped within. You are right that arguing does nothing; all that does is bring the cultist roaring out. You will be happier and she will be happier as you find ways to encourage her natural self.

The best gift you can give your children is to teach them to think for themselves. Be their anchor of sanity in the storm.

• zeb
    zeb

I have just ordered T.Y.C.T Think. and thats for me!

• zeb
    zeb

TVCThink arrived today. Thats a mere 5 days from the UK to Australia. Havent started to read it yet i have some house and yard stuff to catch up on.

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

Teaching your children HOW to think vs WHAT to think is a good way to get started.

There is a great book from Richard Dawkins "The Magic of Reality" that might appeal to the older ones. I think the suggested age is around 1-10 plus.

There is an APP for Ipads in lieu of the book if you have one of those and makes it a little bit more exciting to read as there is some interaction within the app itself. Also check out some youtube video on the book.

NJY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit