Top Secret America

by mind blown 5 Replies latest social current

• mind blown
    mind blown
    "Top Secret America 911 to the Boston Bomb"

Nothing some of you didn't already know, but much I did not. I'm sure there's still much kept undercover/secret but was I revited....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsWsQB9RszY

• Satanus
    Satanus

Hmm. Quite good. A lot of emphasis on stopping absolutely anything from happening. By contrast, during the 2nd war, germany had built a huge gun that could deliver shells to paris from germany. Periodically, shells would land in paris. Parisiannes, basically ignored them and carried on w their lives.

The docu details the huge growth and meshment of the military industrail complex which took place, practically instantaneously after 9-11, courtesy of w bush. It names many of the entities. It details how the cia was promoted to a full military wing. Worth the 55 minutes, imo.

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

Its the program 'frontline', btw. A few washington post people on it. Not exactly conspiracy stuff.

S

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Mind blown,

It may be best you don't go down this path, as this documentary only slightly begins to touch on something far deeper.

Already one half of the magic phrase: conspiracy theory, has come up (yellow light). Two words, with the power to stop you (red light) from looking further. Let's face it, a conspiracy theorist is bordering on the insanity of a chronic masturbator who exposes himself in public. Don't want to be associated with that crowd, do you.

Best just adhere to what the majority of main-stream media and government tells you.

• mind blown
    mind blown

James...yes, that's what I mentioned in my OP....."there's alot more to this then meets the eye"....just interesting that's all. Anyway....I rather go shopping for heels or lipstick........

But where did you see or read conspiracy theory? As Satanus mentioned, "it's "not" exacty conspiracy therory stuff". Or are you saying big brother had this made to make it look like something else?? I'm confused.... Did you see the vid?

• metatron
    metatron

http://www.businessinsider.com/greenwald-are-all-telephone-calls-recorded-and-accessible-to-the-us-government-2013-5

I hold the opinion that, the more facts that emerge about government power and disrespect for our rights, the more a conspiratorial outlook becomes impossible to avoid.

metatron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit