EXJW experiences

by Aaac 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Aaac
    Aaac

I have gathered Ex JW experiences at http://medlem.tripodnet.nu/aaac/kokemuksia.html .

There are almost 300 links to experiences. If you know of an experience that is not mentioned (especially that of yours), please e-mail me. Thank you in advance!

[email protected]

Your's Aaac Menning

• TheStar
    TheStar

What a great thing you have done compiling all those stories on a web page. I only read a couple but they really tugged at my heart and I could relate to them so well. I hope I can share my story sometime soon.

Thanks for sharing.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Thank you for this site. It's interesting to see posts from Freeminds, CAIC, and other places all together in one list!! This is quite valuable.

-J.R., member, UADNA-MN
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America - Minnesota division)

This post was not evaluated by any mental health professionals.
    Any opinions expressed are those of a fuzzy, cuddly rodent.

• ISP
    ISP

Interesting Site!

ISP

• Simon
    Simon

That's very useful - I think the personal accounts are very powerful and convincing to a lot of people (often the harsh treatment of others is one of the first things that start people doubting).

Reminds me that I really should do "our story" sometime soon ...

• larc
    larc

I am not done yet, but I have read the storys of people, I know, and they all matter to me, these include Dan Dystkra, Doug Checkets, Jim Penton, Randall Waters, and all others that choose to share their story.

• rhett
    rhett

Cool idea. Personally, I left just because I thought the elders in my hall were a bunch of jerks but still believed most (though not all) of the doctrine. What first helped me realize what a load of crap it all is was reading personal experiences. I think those really speak a lot louder than sites that just list how the JW's interpretation (I know I probably just misspelled that didn't I?) of the bible isn't right.

Back down the bullies to the back of the bus
    Its time for them to be scared of us

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

I've never read Farkel's experience before..wow!!!!

Hugs to everyone on that page...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit