I Was Looking At Old Photos of My Daughter's And All Her Friends Left The T

by minimus 17 Replies latest jw friends

• What is Truth?
    What is Truth?

Joyfulfader,

Of my class I know at least one is dead and one got pregnant but is now reinstated. (I burned my pioneer book along with a bunch of other literatrash.)

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Live your life now, it's the only one you've got!

• James Mixon
    James Mixon
    eyeuse2badub: yes a bunch of Pharisees..
  • minimus
    minimus
    Most that are in, stay in for family and friends, true believers are rare.
  • joyfulfader
    joyfulfader

I burned or shredded 99% of what I had but saved my pioneer book (for the messages), some specific original magazines with unchanged wording, the NWT (green, reference and new gray) and the last volume of notes from the assemblies where I was waking up and making notes to myself with lots of "????'s" and "!!!!!'s" and the oldest cd ROMs.

I went back and looked and the class I was in ranged in age from a 12 year old girl to a couple in their 80's. Including the elderly couple, at least 6 out of 45 are dead, 4 DA'd and 2 were DF'd. And some of them are still going strong as my parents are still in and they give me updates at times.

i gotta say that having the Greek CO as an instructor made for some great food at lunch!!! I still remember all the food the Greek congregations brought in...tons of it!

• minimus
    minimus

Joy, that was almost worth it.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yes, some from my pioneer school, and from the time I was at bethel have faded, or left....

sadly though, most are still brain dead zombies.....

• minimus
    minimus
    And I have to say, that most Witnesses that I know are basically good people. They are good in spite of the fact that they mindlessly follow like puppets.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit