Doomsday Cults.. Hidden in America

by Tater-T 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z7CegBROz4

I'm surprised there wasn't a thread on this already... so I' guess I'll start it.. new series on Discovery Channel .. " Hidden in America" first episode

" Doomsday Cults" ..

It aired about a month ago, did anyone else see it? I did, I did not know about the one in Montana . Steve Hassan was in it .. he has the last line in the show and it's quite good..

Here is some links the youtube is a preview it cost money to watch. it's that new.

I can't paste when I get to much printed on the post.. thats why it's at the top..

Be back later..

• Satanus
    Satanus

Often, when grassroots or gutter cultures get mainstreamed, their adherents tire of them and their power is lost. Maybe, the series will help, in that way. My 2 cents.

S

• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore

yup i watched it, if I remember, it came on right after a mormon documentary. I may have it still recorded on my DVR. good stuff and ALL cults work by the same playbook.

WT follows cult playbook to a "T"

• clarity
    clarity

Oh wow .......I thought that was a video of the new

watchtower complex!!!!

They sure like to get dug in, don't they.

clarity

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I think it's hilarious how the JWs think they're so well-known in the USA and around the world. Since I left I've had to explain so much to so many people who have NO CLUE about the WT or JWs despite their "global witnessing work." Hidden in America, indeed. LOL.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

I still have it on my DVR too.. the last line of Cult expert Steve Hassan say's " they use alot of highly emotional pictures showing death and destruction.. then they make it seem .. that they are the only ones doing God's will .. and if you don't do what we tell you .. well.. you'll be killed.."

Yes... Steve thats pretty much what they do... ..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit