Question on the Watchmen?????

by Gojira_101 1 Replies latest jw friends

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

I was looking at some of the info on the Watchman's website. I see some links to their website often on JWn, and I was wondering if any of you had any questions for them and the little work they have done on the JW cult. What would you ask the Watchmen?

I will be honest and say I haven't done much checking into their website to deeply or the articles they write.

So I'm sure there are many on here who are better informed as to that group. So what would you ask them?

There is a reason to my madness, and why I ask this. I will actually be meeting one of the Watchmen soon, in fact the person is on the board of directors. If any of you have questions, comments...etc that want me to relay a message, I will be happy to do it.

I'm hoping when I talk to this person I might be able to get my foot in the door so to speak to start doing some activism myself...not sure if I'm ready to start full throttle, but I have a plan and a method to my madness

Peace.

Gojira (I will never compromise on my integrity)

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Tell him thank you for their work and if they need anymore info, we'll be happy to supply it.

Their website: http://www.watchman.org

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit