Dearest MavMan... re "Saving Lives"...

by AGuest 5 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

May you have peace!

In another thread, you said:

I have had the priviledge of bringing 17 people into the truth in my years of service. I am very joyous to have helped in saving their lives.
    If you will permit me to respond, actually, dear Mav... while you may have led them to their 'death' (spiritually speaking), you most CERTAINLY did not bring them 'into the truth'. For the WTBTS is not... never has been... nor ever WILL be... the 'truth':

John 14:6
    John 8:32
    John 14:6
    John 8:36
    John 6:51, 53, 55, 56
    Matthew 23:2, 3, 10
    John 10:1-15, 27
    Revelation 3:17, 18

Did you know that my Lord actually sought OUT the disfellowshipped (expelled)? That unlike the self-righteous Pharisees, who were 'clean' on the OUTSIDE, but INSIDE were full of dead men's bones, who trusted in THEMSELVES that they were 'righteous', he, my Lord... ate with sinners and tax collectors? Fraternized with extortioners (Zacchaeus) and prostitutes (Mary the Magdalene)? And turned himself away from NO ONE... including those considered 'unclean' under the Law Covenant?

You cannot please God by works of Law, MavMan, which is why my Lord FULFILLED the Law... and moved it OUT OF THE WAY. It was, with HIM... NAILED TO THE TREE on which HE was NAILED. It died, dear one, WITH him. The people you are wanting to be accepted by, however, have attempted for DECADES to put you, me and millions of others BACK 'under law'... a law that was 'done away with' by means of Christ... the One who FULFILLED it. The Law was a 'contract', dear one, that Israel could NOT fulfill. So my Lord fulfilled it FOR us. And once a contract is fulfilled, it is no longer in effect, yes? Once you pay off your car note, the contract... is 'retired'. Yes?

You cannot please God by works of Law, dear Mav. Noah was drunkard; Moses killed a man; David committed murder and adultery. Saul, too, took part in murder, 'delivering up brother'. Rahab was a prostitute. Yet all of these were approved by God, some of them AFTER such conduct, yes? Why? Due to works, dear one... of FAITH. Noah 'heard'... and BUILT the ark. Moses 'heard'... and went to Pharaoah and LED Israel. David 'heard'... and even though he lost his first child by Bathsheba (an adulteress, yes?), his second by her, Solomon... was made king over all of Israel... although he had other sons by his 'lawful' wives and concubines (excluding Michal). Yes?

Saul even helped with the murder of Stephen; yet, he 'heard'... and went to the nations to tell them the 'good news' about the Christ. Rahab wasn't even an Israelite... and yet, by hiding the two spies due to her FAITH in the GOD of Israel... saved both herself AND her household.

Works of law will not save a man, dear Mav, and yet, the WTBTS is constantly trying to compel you to live by law. They consistently overstep the commandments of God, which is to LOVE not only your neighbor but your ENEMY as well. They overstep it by teaching hatred... for both their 'brothers'... AND their 'enemies'. But you did not find the Christ to be so. His brothers did not accept him intially, did they? Yet, when did he 'hate' them?

The Law Covenant was not established to allow you, me, or any of Israel to judge his/her brother. In TRUTH, dear one, it was established to MAKE SIN MANIFEST. How so? So that I would KNOW when I 'transgressed' against YOU... and therefore know when I NEEDED to ask you for forgiveness... and so that YOU... would know that I had 'transgressed' against you... and FORGIVE ME. And vice versa.

How do I know that this was the purpose of the Law? Because my Lord FULFILLED it: HE never transgressed it himself, yet he asked the Father to pardon his 'error'... and he judged and condemned NONE, including those who transgressed law, as well as even those who pierced him, asking forgiveness for even those ones. The ONLY ones he condemned were the HYPOCRITES... who 'shut up the kingdom of the heavens before men, for they THEMSELVES were not going in."

And the WTBTS fulfills this in that those who consider themselves to be of the 'great crowd' and by connection NOT 'going to heaven' (entering the kingdom), try to tell and prevent OTHERS... from entering.

But my Lord did NOTHING against his brother... and forgave EVERYTHING his brother did against him... and invited ALL to "Come!" to him. Why? Because he LOVED. And love, dear one... IS the Law's 'fulfillment'. Just as it says: "Do NOT judge, and you will by no means BE judged. Go RELEASING... and you will BE released."

I bid you peace... and hope that you have ears... to 'hear'.

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• JUSTAMOM
    JUSTAMOM

Hey sis:

That was truly encouraging.

We are truly blessed to have been set free from the WTBS, a modern-day Pharoah of Egypt.

My prayer is that any that wish may open up their hearts aand "hear" the spirit so that they too may have the priviledge of taking our lords yoke for it is truly a kind one. MATTHEW 11:28-30

Man has truly dominated us and misled us for for too long!
    Jah has heard our cries and complaints and wants us to be freed from this man-made organization (the WTBS) that is Pharoah-like, a God who calls themselves "the visible representation of our lord on earth."
    JV book page 219 par 1-4.

They have stood between "US" and our TRUE mediator for so long. Even claiming and denying us of our savior by saying if you are not "technically" of the 144,000 he is NOT your mediator. And denying us entry into the new covenant that is open to ALL of Israel, including the great crowd by NOT letting us "eat and drink" the emblems.

JOHN 6:48-58
    1 CORINTHIANS 10:4

NO MORE! Again this year as a family we tried to enter on memorial night and demonstrate to them that since they call themselves "Israel" they must 'eat and drink' of the emblems to belong to him and have him as their TRUE mediator.

And once again this year they turned us away at the door. They told us we were NOT welcome, none of our family. That we did not have ANY friends here so we should leave.

So.....we told the brother that it was not for us that we were there...but it was for them. And that we would take our peaceful leave once again.

Just wanted to share this and let you all know that we have truly been rewarded both spiritually and physically and have absolutely NO regrets ever for leaving. Our only pain is that ALL our family are still inside those walls of the Watchtower. Yes, we miss them and love them and will continually pray for them.

JUSTAMOM (Kim)

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Beautiful simply beautiful amazing GRACE.

Praise Jah! And Jesus!

Join the Watchtower or you will die.
    Only Jehovah's Witnesses have the TRUTH all other religions EVIL and from the Devil.
    You must beleive the Watchtower or you're going to die a painful death forever, isn't that really GOOD NEWS?
  • dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Personally, I got curious and opened my DSMIV and looked up 'Antisocial Personality Disorder'...(page 645 softcover edition)

And there isn't a single symptom that YoYoidiot does NOT display in his postings on this board.

Ho Hum, just another day on a discussion board...

UADNA-US (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America-United States)

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

For your reading pleasure:

...Persons with this disorder disregard the wishes, rights or feelings of others. They are frequently decietful and manipulative in order to gain personal profit or pleasure. They may repeatedly lie, use an alias, con others, or malinger. A pattern of impulsivity may be manifested by a failure to plan ahead. Decisions are made on teh spur of the moment, without forethought, and without consideration for the consequences to self or others;..

Individuals tend to be consistently and extrememly irresponsible. Individuals...show littel remorse for the consequences of their acts.They may be indifferent to, or provide a superficial rationalization for, having hurt, mistrteated someone...These individuals may blame the victims for being foolish, helpless or deserving their fate, they may minimize the harmful consequences of their actions; or they may simply indicate complete indiffernece.

Individuals ...frequently lack empathy and tend to be callous, cynical, and contemptuous of the feelings, rights, and sufferings of others.They may have an inflated and and arrogant self-appraisal..and may be excessively opiniated, self-assured, or cocky. They may display a glib, superficial charm and can be quite voluable and verbally facile.

NOT THAT I'M TRYING TO DIAGNOSE ANYONE....BUT...

Personally, if I am standing in a bank and someone comes in waving a gun around, I am going to DESIRE TO BE SOMEWHERE ELSE>

My advice to anyone who CARES...if on a discussion board and someone posts and is consistantly displaying These Signs and Symptoms..I am going to DESIRE TO BE SOMEWHERE ELSE...

OKAT??? OKAY!!!!

UADNA-US (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America-United States)

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Db,

You got that right!

Just giving a little bttt for a well written piece by Aguest.

Join the Watchtower or you will die.
    Only Jehovah's Witnesses have the TRUTH all other religions EVIL and from the Devil.
    You must beleive the Watchtower or you're going to die a painful death forever, isn't that really GOOD NEWS?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit