studying for the meeting tommorrow

by Kaltas1 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Kaltas1
    Kaltas1

And I got a comment for nearly every paragraph that immediately label me apostate. So I guess thats what I am now lol

gotta love the first sentence. says acts 15:14 is about a "milestone governing body meeting in Jerusalem in 49 C.E." PSH! the only reason paul and Barnabas had to go there was cause Judeans were coming up to antioch and starting up shit with their brethren up their. and it was Antioch that sent paul and Barnabas to the governing body to correct the matter! From what i can tell.

then paragraph 2 going on with the booth of david being rebuilt with the permanent king Jesus. but then flips away from jesus to praise the annointed remnant and great crowd who are servants of Jehovah.

paragraph 6 makes an insulting and innaccurate definition of the trinity

paragraph 9 says "As Greek concepts made inroads, many Jews became vulnerable to demonic control because they adopted the view
    that demons could be evil or good." funny i don't remember reading about demons in the hebrew scriptures. and my searches aren't pulling up any. Hmm.

watchtower is such a joke now.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Somehow I avoided reading tomorrow's article. ( notice I did not call it a study article ) I saw the " milestone " GB thing and threw it down..

• alecholmesthedetective
    alecholmesthedetective

LOL I couldn't agree more.

Like, now I know TTATT it's all clear, but how couldn't I see that Paul didn't depend on or report to a governing body but was commissioned in the bible directly by Christ, he was sent on his missionary trips by the congregation in Antioch, and he even rebuked Peter, who was supposed to be a member of the so-called governing body. And that's just one of the points you've raised.

Alec

• Kaltas1
    Kaltas1

Lol good idea

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit