Just found out Emma & Crmsicl went to same HS

by crmsicl 5 Replies latest jw friends

• crmsicl
    crmsicl

I noticed that Emma on JWN was from Michigan. I am from MI now living in WA. So, a long shot, I know it's a big state but something about her made me think we were from the same area. So this morning we are messaging back and forth and we are zeroing in on the fact our childhood stomping grounds were matching up. Long story short, I found her picture in my yearbook and we are from the same graduating class AND she signed my yearbook. I'm so impressed. We must have had a class together. So cool.

She wrote in my yearbook: Crmsicl, To a really sweet girl. Never forget what a great senior year we've had. Best of everything, Love Emma

• Iamallcool
  • finally awake
    finally awake

small world!

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Very Cool !

I've often wondered how many that post on here that I may have crossed paths with during my years in the Org.

Working at all those "quick build" kingdom halls in the past and attending so many CA's,DC's, SAD etc. I bet there's even more people that actually knew each other in the real world even if it was only briefly.

• crmsicl
    crmsicl

Yes Stonewall, many paths have crossed on JWN I'm sure.

On another hunch, I recently messaged someone who was from Florida and I wondered if she knew of a sister who had moved there. This sister was someone who we looked after and guided, she lived with us on and off and she shuns us now. So I messaged the JWNer and wouldn't you know it she knew her.

• Emma
    Emma

Thanks to crmscl for putting this together. What a small world! We're making connections, they go back a bit. Of course she's MUCH younger than me.. I've reconnected with three people from my past from this forum, so happy about this latest one.

Emma

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit