Christians could be called "extremists" by Government

by Infowarrior 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Infowarrior
    Infowarrior

This should be important if you are Christian, the authorities may now declare you to be an "extremist" threat, and under the law, particularily American law, it could even result in the fullest extant of law (NDAA, etc)

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/army-labeled-evangelicals-as-religious-extremism.html

A U.S. Army training instructor listed Evangelical Christianity and Catholicism as examples of religious extremism along with Al Qaeda and Hamas during a briefing with an Army Reserve unit based in Pennsylvania, Fox News has learned.

The incident occurred during an Army Reserve Equal Opportunity training brief on extremism. Topping the list is Evangelical Christianity. Other organizations listed included Catholicism, Al Qaeda, Hamas, the Ku Klux Klan, Sunni Muslims, and Nation of Islam.

The military also listed “Islamophobia” as a form of religious extremism.

A redaction has been made by the Army:

Army spokesman George Wright told Fox News that this was an “isolated incident not condoned by the Dept. of the Army.”

“This slide was not produced by the Army and certainly does not reflect our policy or doctrine,” he said. “It was produced by an individual without anyone in the chain of command’s knowledge or permission."

However check the related news:

-Congressman: There is a War on Religious Belief in Military

-Army Silences Catholic Chaplains

-WH Opposes Religious Liberty Amendment for Military Chaplains

-Army Removes Crosses, Steeple from Chapel

-Woman Calls Cops on Salvation Army Bell Ringer

Overall in America and the world we are seeing a significant change in the previaling thought and actions of the public and the political authorities. Of course we all know America and the world have some nutcase churches out there, (Westboro..), and some Christian sects are surely closed minded and even intolerant and nasty towards those who do not share thier ideology. We know that some Christain churches and sects can be very controlling and even flirt on the edge of the Western legal system, impeding personal liberty. (Scientology, JW, etc).

For the rest of the normal Christains out there, this trend could be dangerous. I wonder what the GB think about these things. (I really wonder if they really have half a clue about the world around them, I doubt it because even the great majority of the public seem to be unaware of many many serious things)....

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

it dont surprise me, ppl have opinions and thats there right,

• Eustace
    Eustace

The military also listed “Islamophobia” as a form of religious extremism.

The US military as gotten so patethic in terms of how politically correct they are.

Their minds have literally rotted to a point where they think criticizing a religion is a form of "religious extremism".

That's as stupid as saying those who criticize JWs are religious extremists.

• Eustace
    Eustace

it dont surprise me, ppl have opinions and thats there right

The U.S. Army training instructor has opinions that are beyond idiotic. Lumping in Evangelical Christians with Al Qaeda? Unbelievable.

These miserable military morons are taking hardearned taxpayer money to propagate this garbage, and using the hierarchical system of the military to impose his point of view on recruits. This isn't just some random person with an opinion!

• Resistance is Futile
    Resistance is Futile
    Army spokesman George Wright told Fox News that this was an "isolated incident not condoned by the Dept. of the Army." "This slide was not produced by the Army and certainly does not reflect our policy or doctrine," he said. "It was produced by an individual without anyone in the chain of command's knowledge or permission."

Manufactured outrage.

But don't let me spoil your fear mongering and conspiracy theories.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit