I had sight of the July 15th WT today.

by Slidin Fast 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Slidin Fast
  • Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Thanks for the summaries and analysis Cedars, I can confirm that everything you said is as you said it. I only was able to spend a few minutes examining it but I would say it is the most radical and wild ride the WT has put out for years. They seem to have been saving all their most speculative theorising for one intense shot.

Anyone (like Cedars) who wants to do a serious job of understanding and casting some critical reasoning to the issue will find themselves with an ice pack on their head. The arguments are convoluted and self-serving. I think the majority of dubs won't bother to even try to get to the bottom of it and will spend the next few years even more confused than ever.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

EDIT POST

• irondork
    irondork

Well, hopefully the new drivel will wake up a few more. It won't be long before they come out with another rag full of drivel again and wake up even more.

And again...

And again...

They seem to be doing much of the work for us.

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

Wake up a few more?!

Put on the coffee pot, bake some cookies, and put out the welcome mat.

Look how many woke up just from catching wind of it from those who went to the annual meeting, or finding it on the JW.org site. I think we can fully expect a stampede of new members on JWN come late August, early September.

Perhaps we should ensure that any JW who googles "faithful and discreet slave," "new light," or "Christ's domestics" lands on either jwfacts, here, or somewhere else they will get actua truel information.

• BroMac
    BroMac

Not that we doubt Cedars in any way, but it is good to have 2 Witnesses™

• cedars
    cedars

lol BroMac, I too am relieved to have my analysis pass the rigours of a second opinion!

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit