Looking for News links....

by JWOP 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JWOP
    JWOP

....about any Jehovah's Witness who went to extremes to prevent their children from getting a blood transfusion.

• Big Mama
    Big Mama

http://www.umsl.edu/~biology/hwec/Whitney%20R.%20Harris%20World%20Ecology%20Center/assets/pdfs/newsletter/Volume17ii.pdf

This is a link to a story of a girl I watched grow up in Hawaii.......from an early age it was clear she was a brilliant youngster. Obviously not interested in being a JW, she went thru years of schooling and did some great scientific work. By whatever means she got the problems she had that took her life......maybe thru contact with the birds she studied maybe something else, I don't know....what I do know is that her parents and grandparents refused to allow a blood transfucsion that may have saved her. I often think about Jenni and the injustice done her by her JW parents: Imposing their beliefs on their daughter, a non-believer.

If I'm able to find more documantation of this story i will post it when I find it. This may not be what you're looking for, but then again it may be of onterest and benefit to you or someone else.

Big Mama

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Just use google news. Lots of stories.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit