They gotta be kidding!

by Bella15 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Bella15
    Bella15

Okay... SOOOOOOOOOO... after 23 years my hardcore JW sister admits her 23 years old daughter may be the product of an adulterous relationship with another JW brother and is doing DNA testing ... when this issue came up 23 years ago, she dismissed it as a rumor/gossip from her non-JW husband's family which happened to be source that told my brother in law about my sister's infidelity ... the reputation of this poor non-JWs was just blasted to the floor as just another sign of how wicked wordly people are ...

This happened in another country, so now she told the elders in her congo here in USA about this so now the only "privilege" she will have is to go door to door preaching ... I was like WHAT ... this hypocrite has been going door to door all of this time pretending she is better than billions of human beings all the while knowing what she has done in the past ... she has played the martyr for sooooo long and she is allow to continue "going door to door" ... for me it is like they only care about bringing money/donations ... for me she should be allow to participate in the meetings and do whatever inside their KH and cult but avoid going to the public pretending she is better than the rest of human kind that will be destroyed in armageddon ... WOW!

I am sure she is not repentant, she is either going after some money - really - or now that she is divorced is trying to connect with this man again somehow ... I already made bets with my other non-JW sister ... lol ... we think she is going for both ... lol

• Glander
    Glander

The DNA testing will be totally confidential. The child is now an adult and there would be no retroactive $ obligation if indeed the JW was the sperm donor. What a big mess.

• jgnat
    jgnat

She sounds like one of my sisters-in-law. The daughter is going along with this? To what end?

I agree that the reduced "priveleges" make no sense. When hubby was about to be approved for service, I saw the description (Organized to do Jehovah's Will?) of the seriousness of this "privelege". At the door, they are representing Jehovah himself! At the time, hubby had not told the elders we had married on the sly. I thought it only right that they know before he falsely represented himself at the door.

You might mention to your sister-in-law that she is representing Jehovah and his religion under false pretences.

• Bella15
    Bella15

@GNAT -- good "false pretences" this apply to a lot of cases in my JW family. I will use this language when talking to them.

Did I mention that my other JW sister's husband is the father of my non-JW sister son? So my 2 sisters have kids from same man! Being a JW this man did the DNA test on my nephew and came positive. So you think he would start supporting - child support money - my nephew, NOPE, he went on doing the same, "PRETEND" he is such a good JW, exemplary model in the congo, yet, he never made a real sacrifice to help support my nephew monetarily, emotionally, NADA. Since my then 8 years old nephew and my sister were not JWs, I guess he felt morally correct and doing Jehovah's will by not helping his non-JW 8 year old son.

• Mum
    Mum

Your family sounds even more twisted than mine! I'm sorry you're in the middle of all this trauma/drama. I really feel sad for the children.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

another dub, unwilling to be responsible for thier own actions. OH yea, door to door will fix everything and proves she's holy

• JeffT
    JeffT

What a shitty thing to do a 23 year old. Oh by the way, we're going to do some DNA testing, your Dad may not be your Dad, it could be some other guy. I hope somebody is going to step up to the plate and pay for her therapy.

• laverite
    laverite

JeffT - if she and her dad love each other, and he raised her, and she sees him as her dad, then he is her dad. DNA doesn't make a dad. It would certainly be a shock to be told this information. It may be a rough time for a while. But it doesn't have to change her relationship with her dad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit