Easter - Important!

by free2beme 9 Replies latest jw friends

• free2beme
    free2beme

Easter, celebrating someone rising from the dead. STOP!!! If they rose from the dead, it is a zombie and you need to know a couple things.

1. Do not let it bite you, as it trying to eat you and if it doesn't the bite will turn you zombie.

2. Shot for the head!!!! Taking off an arm that claims to want to comfort you, is not enough. Take out the brain.

3. Sticks and stones is not enough!!! You gun haters can throw eggs. I am throwing lead at any rising dead.

4. Do not fear blood! It is not being given on your behalf, but there will be a lot of blood and brain matter.

5. If it speaks, do not be fooled in to it being words of GOD... it is trying to eat your brains!!!! and most likely requesting it in words, "BRAINS!"

So in celebration of Easter, lock and load! Kill the risen! Make sure no walkers, biters, etc. make it to the end of the day. Or the end truly comes!

Walking Dead Season Finale! Tonight! Anyone else see an irony is a rising dead series having a finale on Easter. I do, and I smile.

Load up, moving out!

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Didn't think about that before free2beme but it makes sense the season finale will be on Easter sunday. They probably planned it that way.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Thanks to this series being suggested on another thread I am hooked on Walking Dead.

I have found a violent streak in me I never knew existed before and am delighted when a baddie "gets it"!

• free2beme
    free2beme

I have been addicted since the first episode, that I stumbled across and knew nothing about. I was so upset season one was so short, thought it would never come back! Then I started hearing other people talking about it and to my delight, it was a quality show that was a hit! Love it, love it, love it! Bring on the zombies, I have been practicing my aim.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Never put me in the same room as a politician and an axe. I know exactly where I would put it.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Whenever i see commercials for those, the question i get is, how do you kill something that is already dead? Its an honest question.

S

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

To answer your question Satanus, the brain has slight activity. So you must destroy the brain.

• Sulla
    Sulla

Bad question, satanus. Now everyone will avoid you at the zombie apocalypse. It's tough to make it on your own.

• free2beme
    free2beme

The brain, you must destroy the brain! Although, if a Christian turns Zombie... they die immediately, because their brain was toast when they thought Christ was something other then myth.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Christ is a myth very often seen on toast

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit