O, If you would only listen .....................

by wasblind 0 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wasblind
    wasblind

#35 Repetition for emphasis

What do you need to do ?

" State more than once the points that you especially want your audience to remember."_____Theocratic Ministry School book page 206

" Simply repeat a quotation from the Bible as the point to be remembered "_____Theocratic Ministry School book page 207

Psalm 81:8 " Hear me my people and I will warn you____ If you would only listen to me "

I repeat, the Jehovah's witnesses are the Antichrist by thier own definition

Antichrist : Means against or instead of the christ____Reasoning From the Scriptures book page 32

They are against and shun the cross of salvation ( Phillipians 3: 18 ), and witness in another name as a new thought to christians

instead of the Christ

If Someone Says:

' Christians are supposed to be witnesses for Jesus, not for Jehovah '

You might reply: " But here is something that may be a new thought to you. Of whom was Jesus the faithful witness ?"_____Reasoning From the Scriptures page 208

In thier own words Jehovah's witnesses do not follow the authority that was given to Jesus by the Father

" His Father has given him ruling authority that affects the lives of all of us today." ____Reasoning From the scriptures book page 219

" It is also vital to pay attention to his instructions regarding our responsibilities as christians.( Acts 1:8; Matt. 28:19,20 )'_____Reasoning from the Scriptures book page 219

If Someone Says:

' I feel religion is a private affair '

You might reply: " But did you realized that the reason I came to see you was that this is what Jesus instructed his followers to do ? "_____Reasoning from the Scriptures book page 333

In the words of the Jehovah's witnesses , They acknowledge they are supposed to be Witnesses in Jesus name

yet they refuse to do so

Why are Jehovah's witnesses persecuted and spoken against ?

" Jesus told his disciples: " You will be objects of hatred by all people on account of my name. ( mark 13:13 ) "_____Reasoning from the Scriptures book page 207

But Jehovah's witnesses say they are to be witnesses of Jehovah ( Isaiah 43:10 )

and that they are supposed to call on the name of Jehovah ( Rom. 10:13 )

They refuse to recognize that Isaiah 43:10 was qouted before the birth, death, and the ressurection of the christ

and that Isaiah 43:10 does not over ride the authority given to Christ after the resurrection

They also need to recognized that Jesus is they way to the father

I repeat Jehovah's Witnesses are the Antichrist, The devil is wise dressed in his disguise

False Prophets

Have not the Jehovah's Witnesses made errors in their teachings?

Jehovah's Witnesses do not claim to be inspired prophets. They have made mistakes. Like the apostles of Jesus Christ, they have at times had some wrong expectations."_____-Reasoning from the Scriptures book page 136

Why have there been changes over the years in the teachings of the Jehovah's Witnesses ?

" Increased knowledge often requires adjustments in one's thinking. Jehovah's witnesses are willing humbly to make such adjustments_____Reasoning from the scriptures book page 205

But the Bible says

ACTS 18: 25 That a man named Apollos who was well versed in the scriptures ( Like the Jehovah's witnesses claim to be )

had been orally instructed ( Like the Jehovah's Witnesses claim to be )

But ( Unlike the Jehovah's Witnesses ) Apollos spoke wit' correctness the things about Jesus

No adjustments needed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit