Have to temporarily change my picture....

by Brother of the Hawk 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Brother of the Hawk
    Brother of the Hawk

The witch hunt is on! Can't talk about it now. But our thoughts and prayers go out to each and every one of you being hunted and harrassed by the Gestapo I mean elders.

Affectionately Brother of the Hawk

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Yikes, thoughts and prayers are with all of you. I've been enjoying your comments on the board. How did you change your photo so fast? I've been waiting on my Gravatar to kick in for over a week.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Gypsy Sam - it shouldn't take that long

• Mum
    Mum

I'm sorry you guys are having problems. If you don't have great jobs, you might want to move to another area or another state. Worked for me.

• gone for good
    gone for good

Ha Amelia - You knew you were just too cute in that pink!

• Brother of the Hawk
    Brother of the Hawk

Wife will have to explain since I am computer illiterate.

Just go to gravatar.com and sign in/register, then add your image then click on it and a small window will come up asking if that is the image you wish to use then click 'confirm'.

Brother of the Hawk

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

I knew a brother who simply got a cheap prepaid cell phone # in another area code and annouced that "business would be taking hime out of town a lot". People called the long distance number looking for him and left messages on the voicemail. When he did answer..he did so from someplace with poor cell reception to cut the call short...worked like a charm!!!!! He never really moved!!!!!

Putting a "For Sale By owner" /sold... sign up on the front lawn helps.......

• suavojr
    suavojr

make sure your avatar is set to accept all ratings

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit