by cptkirk 8 Replies latest social entertainment

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

"merlin's enclosure"

"Clas Myrddin"

weird...

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

you will notice that this is posted under "entertainment" so take it with a grain of salt. but if you type that sentence in google there are a shitload of matches heh.

• glenster
    glenster

If you're real important in Pittsburgh, when you go to town they open up all
    their pits for you.

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

haha man you're telling me! being a VIP in pittsburgh has got to be at least as important as being the mayor of turkmenistan

• glenster
    glenster

The most recent Lennon McCartney effort is untitled and a little bizarre
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P0J77fmU14

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

good to see you have a sense of humor. to me, the notion that once upon a time there was a civilization which called the island of britan "merlin's enclosure", is pretty bizarre to me. it is interesting to think that once upon a time a primative civilization was settled there, and were people of magic and superstition, who also would have apparently been ruled over by merlin. coupled with relics still remaining (of a supposedly much more modern civ), such as the stone circles in that area of the world. thinking about a time when civilization in that area of the world may have looked that way, is pretty interesting to me.

• glenster
  • cptkirk
    cptkirk

was real hard to see that i was trying to start shit with that array of posts. you got me though glen"ster" lmao, you get a gold star on your lunch box today.

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

and so the annals of kirk conclude. the larger points blowing in the wind somewhere. i spoke much knowledge here, some of it consumed, much of it not. many proverbs spoken, misunderstood, or simply incomprehensible to the reader. you heard the one i spoke many moons ago about putting a little blood in the water? you have not seen anything, until you have seen a sheep with bloodlust. notice the first msg to setup, then the 2nd message to throw the blood in the water. they come like moths to the flame. feign a stumble on the rock. playing the sheep like puppets on a string, because they do not abide by their own philosphy, that is the jws. know this, very very few live by principle, they simply inherit what good they do via genetics, and then label it principle. but to truly conquer that which is given weak by genetics, is to live by principle. it is interesting to also denote that even in a culture which is driven by survival of the fittest, which forces the individual to sink or swim...the net total of leaders born or groomed ,is unchanged.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit