Dont they know people have hangovers?

by Lucifersmullet 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Lucifersmullet
    Lucifersmullet

why do jws pick the oneday people can sleep late to go preach theyre falsehood?saturday,i was a jw one time and i hated going to the doors on a saturday moring every single door we knocked on we woke up somone,i know it had to suck for them.

• Rags
    Rags

They are downright rude...Sunday they came knockin at my door...i had my 4 month old in my arms who was screeeeeeeeming a fuss cause she had stomach flu....and my other daughter was calling me in the background with her head in the toilet puking from stomach flu also...i tell these JW's...i am not interested..they ignore me and keep talking...i tell them my baby is really sick..thank you but i must go...they ignore me and keep talking...all the time my baby is screaming..has only a pyjama on and the door is wide open and its 10 below zero out...so i said ...."goodbye" and shut the door...do you believe they knocked again and i just didnt answer it....How Rude!!!

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Well, Rags, maybe you didn't shut the door fast enough. When I was in the Org, the saying was to return to those homes that didn't slam the door real fast.

Next time, just slam it in their faces.

For me, I just put a sign up on the door identifying myself as an exJW and that unless JWs were willing to be friendly and cordial to me, they needed to leave. Pissed off the JW wife, of course. What really set her off, though, was when I placed the following outgoing message on the answering machine; "Hello, and welcome to the Apostate hotline. If you are seeking help or information on escaping a destructive cult, please leave a short message and I will get back to you."

Hmmm, I wonder if that is why she left?

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• TheStar
    TheStar

I absolutely HATED knocking on doors on ANY morning but especially on Saturday and Sunday... I never felt it was the right thing to do, I avoided it like the plague and instead opted for other forms of witnessing. I'm so glad to not be doing any of it anymore.

• rhett
    rhett

Hey Rags,
    You should have just had one of your kids puke on the people at your door. When my son was younger he used to spit up all the time (even more than most kids). I'd be lying if I said I never rolled him around just a little before handing him to someone I didn't like.

Back down the bullies to the back of the bus
    Its time for them to be scared of us

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit